You And I

------------------------2 months later-------------------------------

Peyton's POV:

"Noah don't you dare even think about it. Take a step back right now!" I threatened.

Noah was standing right in front of me, with a playful smirk on his face. He had a 'try stop me' look on his face which made me very cautious. Noah loves doing this to me so he would not hesitate to ignore my threat. He took a step closer and I flinched, making him laugh.

"Noah! Don't!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry babe...I can't help it sometimes," he whispered.

He scooped me into his arms and lifted me off the ground, before throwing me in the pool fully clothed. It was freezing cold, and I could hear his laughter while I was under the water. I popped my head out of the pool and saw him high five Ryan, who was laughing and cheering along.

"That was great Noah," Ryan laughed.

"You jerks!" I snapped.

If there's one thing I've learnt from my relationship with Noah, it's that I should never go any place with a pool in it if he's coming along. He will always throw me in, no matter how much I beg him not to. We're at a holiday house...me, Ryan, Ryan's girlfriend, Noah, Kyle, and Marissa. We were having loads of fun, swimming, going to the nearby beach and loads of other stuff.

"Let's see how Marissa feels about being thrown in a pool," Kyle mumbled.

"Kyle! Do not even think about touching me!" she scolded.

"I'm sorry, but I do not give you permission to tell me what to do!" he yelled.

He picked her up and threw her into the water too. She can't swim very well, so she grabbed onto my for support, making me drown with her. I pushed her off me and helped her grab onto the edge of the pool. Marisa was going to yell at Kyle, but he was already on the floor laughing at Marissa and I's little drowning scene. I shot Marissa a stern look.

"What?" she questioned.

"You almost drowned me Marissa!" I complained.

"I'm sorry...I don't know how to swim you know..." she said apologetically.

"So you held onto me! Do I look really buoyant to you!" I shouted.

Everybody laughed, shortly joined by Marissa and I. Kyle recovered from his laughter, and got up. He leaned on Noah in case he collapsed and started laughing again. Ryan looked at his girlfriend Danielle, who shook her head and jumped in by herself.

"I might as well have done it myself too..." I mumbled.

"In that case I would have to taken out of the pool and thrown you in again," Noah said.

So he we were. Three girls, wearing pyjamas...standing completely soaked in a pool. And then our lovers standing outside the pool laughing at us. Ughhhh...boys can be so annoying sometimes. I got out of the pool and went inside to take a shower considering the fact that I smelt of chlorine now.

Noah's POV:

Peyton went inside to take a shower because no one likes having chlorine in their hair. And considering the fact that I always throw her in the pool, then I'm proud of myself when I say this is the 4th time she's taken a shower because of that. I placed my hand in my pocket and smiled. The last two months have really been the best ones of my life.

"I'm going after her!" Marissa demanded.

"No way! I'm going next!" Danielle yelled.

"You weren't forced into the pool. You brought it upon yourself!" Marissa objected.