What Changes Everything

Peyton's POV:

I stood in the same spot, frozen in shock. Noah's eyes were staring right into mine. I felt my heart beating rapidly in my chest. Who knew this question would come up? My mouth was slightly open, and no sound came out of my mouth what so ever. I had never been in situation like this for years. I wanted to answer him, but I didn't know how.

"Are you...going to answer me?" he probed.

"I...I guess..." I whispered.

I had to stop being so nervous and embarrassed. I closed my eyes and shut the door. There as no leaving this room unless I answer this question. My eyes fluttered open and leaned my head against the wall. Noah stood and approached me slowly, placing a hand firmly on my shoulder. My heart was pounding. He was only making me more nervous.

"Noah..." I began.

"Yes..." he said.

"I...I love you..." I finally blurted.

Noah let out a sigh of relief, placing his head in his hands. He pushed his hair out of his face, a smile growing on his face. I've seen him smile a lot, but this one was just different. His arms wrapped around me, filling me with warmth. I hugged him back, not wanting to ever let go. I did it...I told him.

"I love you too Peyton..." he whispered "And I believe I made it obvious enough."

I let out a small laugh. It felt nice to have someone think of me in that way. Someone who cares for me when Ryan isn't around. I pulled my body away from his and smiled.

I thought it was impossible to be happy after all the bad things that happened to me.

Noah's POV:

I thought it was impossible to be happy after all the bad things that happened to me...

Peyton's POV:

It's like he helped take all the pain away...

Noah's POV:

It's like she helped take all the pain away...

Peyton's POV:

And now that that I know he loves me...I'm scared of leaving and letting all that go...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

Noah's POV:

I couldn't even get any sleep last night. My mind was still processing all that happened last night. It felt too good to be true. But we both new it was real. That the love we felt for each other was actually there. Peyton, my mother and I were eating our breakfast at the dining table, engrossed in a random conversation.

"Oh you might want to shut up Noah! Every single guy fancied me when I was in high school! I was school Cleopatra in their eyes!" my mother scoffed.

"I'm not beauty queen...I'm just beautiful me," Peyton sang in a low voice, expecting me not to hear.

"You sure are Peyton," I whispered smiling at her.

Her face reddened, as she stared own at her shoes. I heard a knock at the front door , and I got up to open it. Kyle, Marissa, Marcus and Jayden were standing at the doorstep, with their clothing bags in their hands.

"Come on, lover boy. We're going to the pools and you are coming with us," Marissa commanded.

She held out a box and shoved it in my hands. I stared at her blankly and raised my eyebrows. Very, very strange. Marissa gutted her chin out and clicked her manicured fingers at my face, making me blink.

"Earth to Noah Grey. Give the box to Peyton. It's a swimsuit...coz she's coming with us," she muttered.

"Oh...okay," I mumbled.

"Ummm...are you waiting till my hair goes grey? Hurry up!" she laughed.

I nodded my head and walked back to the dining room. It was very strange. They're all acting different...like we were in the old times. When I wasn't a personal bank account to anybody. Peyton looked up from her food, shortly followed by my mum.

"Who's at the door?" my mother asked.

"My friends. They want Peyton and I to go to the pools with them. So if you'll excuse us...we need to get ready," I replied.

"Sure! Have fun...both of you..." my mum said.

I smiled and went upstairs with Peyton. I lent her one of my mother's cute bags to put her swimsuit in. We would get changed in the changing rooms at the pools. I held her hand and went downstairs to my friends, who were waiting for us. Marissa smiled at Peyton and wrapped her in a friendly hug.

"Hi Peyton!" she said happily.

"Hey Marissa! Thank you so much for the swimsuit, it looks great!" Peyton exclaimed.

"Well come on you guys...we haven't got all day," Kyle urged.

"We wont fit in one car...so you can go in your car and I'll go with Peyton in mine," I decided.

They all nodded their heads and headed towards their cars, while I walked with Peyton to mine. I sat down in my seat and waited for Peyton to sit beside me. When she did, I started the car , and drove off. I felt more confident in what I do after what happened last night, so I held onto her hand, like I did in most of our car rides.

"Jesus...your hands are a heater," she laughed.

"Only coz yours were dipped in the Arctic," I said.

She smiled at me and shook her head cutely. She was gorgeous...and no matter how much I say it...I'll still mean it...

Peyton's POV:

Noah was staring at me and I could feel my cheeks redden. He stares at me all the time, but it still makes me blush no matter what. He parked in front of he swimming center and got down, holding onto my hand the second I closed the car door. Marissa looked at Noah and raised her eyebrows, smiling at him weirdly.

We stood in line to pay for our entry, before going to the changing rooms and getting dressed. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and sighed. I don't usually swim in such revealing swimsuits, but there's nothing I could do about it. I walked out and saw Noah shirtless in his swim shorts. Holy shit I see abs right there. I'm so weird sometimes.

Noah noticed I was there and smiled. He didn't seem disturbed or uncomfortable about my clothes. He just simply dragged me by the arm towards the swimming pool. I hated the part when you first get into the water, and it's freezing cold. I dipped my toe in and flinched, taking it back out quickly.

"Shit! It's cold!" I complained.

"Here...I'll help you go in..." he offered.

He let out a little smirk, walking closer towards me. Before I knew it, he scooped me into his arms and threw me into the water. So. Fricken. Cold. I popped my head out of the water and glared at him. He laughed and dived in, holding onto my waist gently.

"I hate you so much," I sulked.

"Well...I love you Peyton..." he said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Noah...

*************************

A/N

That's all I have for this chapter. Thank you all for 2.5K. You guys all make my day, thank you all for commenting and voting. Today's Special Reader is FireQueen15. Thank you for your comments and votes. You're amazing...love you. Once again, thank you all for reading and being so supportive.

-Reem ❤❤