Save Me Please...

I made my own trailer ^^^ I also put it on Chapter 1 for any new readers to see. Enjoy the chapter!!! 

Peyton's POV:

It's been a week and a half since I left Noah, and it hasn't been easy at all. I work at Starbucks now, and trust me it isn't easy. Especially part where I have to get there on time ad get Ryan to school right before it. I groaned as we got to a red light again. All the lights seem to be going red whenever I'm in a hurry to get somewhere.

"God dammit!" I yelled.

Ryan, who was sitting right beside me, let out an annoyed sigh too. The two of us are really impatient...it runs in the family to be honest. The light turned green and the person in front of us didn't budge. Ryan frowned and reached over, pressing the car horn aggressively. Yes we are indeed very impatient.

"THE LIGHT'S GREEN YOU LITTLE CLUMSY SHITHEAD! YOU DRIVE SLOWER THAN MY GRANDMA! GO!" Ryan shouted.

"Our grandma is dead Ryan," I muttered.

"That's my point right there," Ryan replied.

The car in front of us started driving...too slow. So I overtook him and tried going as fast as I can without exceeding the speed limit. I managed to get Ryan to school, but he was already late...meaning that I was late too. I drove towards Starbucks, still getting faced wth a lot of red lights. The truth is, being around Ryan makes me feel better, and it distracts me.

But the second I drop him off to school...that's when I all changes...

I start to feel that I'm lonely and upset...

I remember Noah and how much my life seemed better with him...

I remember everything about him...

And how things could possibly never be the same again...

I sighed and slowed down, parking right in front of Starbucks. I got down and walked in, immediately finding myself face to face with Megan, a mean worker there. She had her arms folded over her chest and an unpleasant frown on her face.

"Great..." I mumbled.

"Do you have any idea how late you are Peyton?! This can't be taken anymore! We hired you because we thought you were responsible enough! I'm sorry Peyton...but I've spoken to the manager and we've replaced you!" Megan snapped.

"What?! You can't fire me Megan! You know I need the money! I'm trying so hard to get a job and manage my life but it's just not working out!" I begged.

Megan pushed me outside and stood at the door angrily. I couldn't get fired. I needed every single cent I could earn. I looked at Megan desperately. Why is it so hard for people to understand what I'm going through?

"Megan please. I'm starting to feel like I don't fit in anywhere..." I managed to say.

"Maybe because you don't!" Megan sneered, slamming the door shut.

I looked down at my feet and walked towards the car. I got in and placed my head in my hands. It's just too hard to take sometimes. I feel so hopeless when Noah is gone. Hot tears ran down my face. Some were because I had lost my job...but most are because I can't seem to be complete anymore. It's like I have a missing piece in me.

I sat up and started driving home in defeat. I could never seem to have a smile on my face anymore. I almost forgot how it feels to smile. And when I pull a fake one...I just feel so much pain deep inside me. And I know that there are tears in my eyes. And that people can see the pain behind my smile. Yet most of them still do nothing.