Lo Que Sea Sera

Noah's POV:

I lay down on my bed, a smile glued onto my face. Everything we said and did at the park felt so nice. The way we hugged each other right at that moment. The way her voice sounded when she told me she loved me. The way she kissed me. How it felt o have her lips against mine for the second time.

I had actually payed for Ryan's operation a few days ago. I was just waiting for the right time to tell her. A time where it's just her and me, talking to each other. A time where the two of us are sitting close to each other, holding hands. And that happened to be today. My bedroom door opened, and Peyton walked in.

She smiled and closed the door, walking towards me. Her hair was laying over her shoulders messily, and she was wearing her pyjamas. I patted the spot next to me and smiled. She lay down beside me an snuggled into my chest. I held onto her hands, which were freezing cold as usual.

"Please don't try-"

"I won't. That is something I would never do to you Peyton. I love you for being yourself, not for...that," I interrupted her.

"That's sweet Noah...thanks," she whispered sleepily.

She yawned and closed her eyes. I did the same, smiling in my sleep like a weirdo. I was hella tired, so I fell asleep really quickly.

-------------------------The next day------------------------

I woke up and saw Peyton's green eyes staring right into mine. I stretched and rubbed my eyes for a few moments. Peyton was wearing normal clothes, so she had obviously changed out of her pyjamas. How long has she been awake for?

"Peyton? What's wrong?" I asked.

"The maids. They're all gone! Where'd they go!" she replied.

"Don't worry. Today is visit day. All maid have a break and go see their families and stuff. And my mother won't be here either, because she has a load of appointments today," I explained.

"Oh, okay. So it's just you and me?" she probed.

I nodded my head and sat up, looking in the mirror. My hair was a huge mess. I ran my fingers through it a few times. Ok, that was much better. Peyton rolled her eyes and folded her arms. I looked at her, still smiling.

"You have it so easy with your hair," she muttered.

"Oh stop complaining," I laughed, cupping her face in my hands.

Her frowned turned into a cute grin. I walked downstairs with her, sitting down on the sofa. I placed my arm around her shoulders. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I did the same. Childish was cute sometimes.

"I hate you," she mumbled.

"I love you," I said.

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you. Don't want to but I can't put, nobody else above you," Peyton sang.

"Nice one," I complimented.

"I know," she said.

------------------------------2 hours later-----------------------------

Peyton and I were 'Netflix and Chilling". Eating popcorn and watching Teen Wolf. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it, holding it up to my ear. It was from a worker at the hotel. Peyton looked at me while I spoke to him.

"Really...that isn't good...are you sure? Where? When did you find out? Ok I'll be right there..." I decided, hanging up.

"What is it?" she asked.