Epilogue

Peyton's POV:

I let in a deep breath. I was already so nervous. This is the day that will change my whole life. The day where I will no longer be Peyton Wells anymore. No father. But a loving brother was by my side. My palms were already beginning to sweat...not much of a good thing. Ryan placed his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay Peyton. There's nothing to be nervous about," he whispered.

"I know Ryan. But there is a little to be nervous about. My life is about to completely turn around from this day on..." I  said.

"No it isn't. You're life won't change too much. You'll be happier..." he assured me.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"And if you feel upset...I'll still be there for you too..." he added.

"Thanks Ryan. You're the best brother ever...and you were always there for me. Physically and mentally..." I stated.

Marissa and Kyle walked in with smiles on their faces. I walked over towards Marissa and hugged her tightly. She has honestly been a great help. My 'girl problems' psychologist, my makeup artist and my fashion guide. She squeezed me tightly and smiled even wider.

"It's finally time...the time that both of you were waiting for..." Marissa whispered.

"Thank you so much Marissa. For everything..." I said

"Don't worry. It's what friends are for..." she replied.

She pulled away and Kyle smiled at me, placing a hand on my shoulder. Having Marissa and Kyle be supportive and nice just helps so much.

"Wish you and Noah all the best," he whispered.

"Thanks. One day I'll be telling you and Marissa the same thing on you're wedding day," I stated.

Marissa and Kyle blushed, looking at each other with reddened cheeks. I looked into the mirror at my reflection. White dress. Nice Makeup. A waiting groom. Ryan handed me the bouquet of flowers. This is it. Time to get out there. Two people opened the doors, and Ryan held onto my hand.

I heard people complimenting my dress as I walked down the isle. My heart was pounding. At the end of this isle is my love. My future. The amazing Noah Grey. I stepped up beside him and looked up. His eyes were already fixed on me, with a breathtaking smile on his face. He held onto my hand.

"Welcome to a new life...Peyton Grey..." Noah whispered.

--------------------------------THE END ------------------------------

Before you say anything. I just wanna say SORRY! I fricken suck at ending stories, and this crappy epilogue was all that my mind could com up with. I hope you enjoyed reading Maid For Me. If I wasn't able to shout you out, then I'm sorry. You still mean something to me and you all make my day. Thanks for reading the story of Peyton and Noah Grey and I hope you liked it.

I love you all so much xx

-Reem <3