While We're Apart

A big shout out to my friend FireQueen15 for making this trailer for me. You're truly amazing and I love you so much. Thank you so much for everything xxx

**************************************************

Peyton's POV:

I sat down near Ryan in the ambulance van. They were taking him back home, but I still had to take care of him properly. I looked behind me. I was leaving the place where Noah lives. I could possibly never see him again. So many things could change while he's gone. Ryan reached his arm out and held onto my hand, placing a soft kiss on it. I'm glad a sixteen year old can still know how to love his sister.

"Is everything okay Peyton?" he asked.

"I'm fine Ryan. I really am..." I replied.

"Come on Pey...do I look like a jackass to you? I know when your upset. I've known you for 16 years. So are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" he demanded.

"It doesn't matter Ryan. Talking about it will only make it worse..." I managed to say.

Ryan squeezed my hand tighter and bit his lip silently. He sighed and looked up at the top of the van. A look of guilt was on his face, like he had done something wrong. His gaze drifted towards me as he forced out a sad smile.

"Whatever it is that's bothering you...is it because of me?" he probed.

"Of course not Ryan..." I said.

"Peyton. I don't like feeling this way. I don't like feeling that I'm getting in the way of your freedom and happiness. I don't like feeling that I'm keeping you away from everything you love. You're life doesn't revolve around me Pey..." he whispered.

I hugged Ryan tightly. My brother know me too much. He hugged me back and started crying. It's nice to have a brother who actually cares.

"I'm not saying that my live revolves around you Ryan. But I'm saying that most of my happiness does..."

But my happiness revolves around someone else too...

Noah's POV:

Marissa had left my house a while ago. I told my mum about the situation, and well...she gave up on cheering me up too. I can be quite stubborn when I put my mind to it. But I have a point in being stubborn. If you lost someone that you love so much, and people are telling you to stop being upset...you're no just gonna agree with them.

Because I can't stop being upset...

It's how I was before she came...

She is the person that triggered my happiness to start with...

Just then someone threw my front door open. Kyle walked in slowly, staring at me with his chin gutted out. He closed the door and slowly approached me. I didn't even bother say hi. He's gonna try convince me to he happy...fail...give up on me...and leave. I can predict future situations like this all the time...and most o the time I'm right...

"So she left...didn't she?" Kyle began.

I kept silent, staring out the window silently. I'm 100% sue that he knew the answer to that question. Because it was obviously what made him come here to start with. Kyle glared at me and folded his arms annoyed.

"Your silence is killing me Noah. I could ask the wall the same question and I'd still get an answer..." Kyle scoffed.

"What's your point..." I muttered.

"My point is that your giving up too fricken easily. Have you ever decided to sit and think about a solution. Obviously not, because you immediately gave up and cried over a girl that you shouldn't have gotten attached to in the first place! You immediately told yourself that your life sucks and that it wouldn't be the same without her! You didn't even bother to think about ways you could see her again!" Kyle yelled.

"Because I can't Kyle! She has a brother to take care of now. The last member of her family...do you not understand how much he means to her! How hard she worked and how much times she cried herself to sleep because she was worried sick about him! Peyton has other things in her life. A house, a brother that needs love and education, a future that she needs to build for herself..." I explained.

Kyle frowned. I thought he would have given up by now. But I was wrong. I just made him more eager to argue with me. I didn't mind that, because he could probably get to a convincing point. Kyle unfolded his arms and walked closer towards me, staring me straight in the eye.

"But Noah...she needs you too. The way she looks at you...just says it all. She loves you Noah. And she probably doesn't want her future without you in it. She's probably out there wishing she could have chosen you and Ryan at the same time. So you gotta think a little. Find a way that she can choose both of you. Don't let her happiness remain incomplete..." Kyle said to me.

I looked down at the floor. I had never heard Kyle be so convincing. He was usually the last person to try comforting me. I looked at him and managed a smile. I guess he changed after all. He smiled back at me, the frown on his face finally disappearing.

"I know I haven't always been the nicest guy to you Noah. But I want to fix that, and I was hoping I could help. I don't want to be the stupid old jerk I had always been. So I want you to go out there and do what you can just show her that you really need her..."

"Thanks Kyle..." I whispered.

"You're welcome Noah Grey..." he mumbled.

Peyton's POV:

I sat down on my sofa, talking to Ryan about Noah. He told me that he wanted to know everything about what happened while he was in coma. It hurt to mention someone who can't really be with me anymore. I could see the look of guilt on Ryan's face. I didn't want him t feel guilty, but I guess I can't control that.

"You left someone you loved so much just for me..." Ryan managed to say.

I nodded my head and sighed. Ryan wrapped his arms around me kind of patted my back softly. I hugged him back and tried to hold back my tears.

"You're really the best sister ever Peyton..." he said.

"Thanks Ryan..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry you had to leave him because of me..." Ryan apologized.

"It's okay Ryan...it's okay..."

************************************************

A/N

End of chapter! I'm so happy I managed to fit in a chapter in my schedule. I finished two of my assignments and they were surprisingly easy to do. So I though you guys might deserve a chapter. It's not too long...but I'm sorry...it's the most I can do right now.

Today's Special Reader is hamza182000. Shout out to you! Thanks for all the support! Your comments make my day!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I love you all so much!!! xxx

-Reem <3