Visions

Noah's POV:

We spent most o our time swimming after that. She was surprisingly good, a very natural talent I would say. I stopped and stood on the side of the pool, waiting for her to stop and join me. She panted and leaned her head against my shoulder. It made me feel a small tingling feeling deep inside my heart.

"You tired?" I asked.

"No why?" she replied.

"Just asking," I said.

She smiled and leaned in closer to me, wrapping an arm around me and sighing. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her too. She stayed in the same position for a while, before gently pushing her body away from mine. I pushed her wet hair out of her face. If any guy was in my place, they would probably want to kiss her or do...something else. But I didn't need that. Just being with her was enough for me.

"Let's sit aside for a little," I offered.

"Sure, why not?" she agreed.

We got out of the water and sat down on a bench next to each other. I handed her a towel so she doesn't get sick, and placed it over her shoulders. She looked at me and let out a small 'thank you' smile. Marissa was with Kyle, Marcus and Jayden. She turned, looking at me and Peyton, before letting out a little smirk.

"I'm going to go get a drink Peyton. What drink do you want?" I asked.

"I guess I am a little thirsty. I think I'll just have a Sprite," she decided.

"Want to come with me?" I suggested.

"No thanks. I'll stay here so no one takes the bench while you're gone," she said.

I nodded my head and got up, heading towards the canteen. It sucks that there isn't a vending machine here. Which means I'm gonna wait in the queue just to buy two bottles of drinks. But I guess I shouldn't be grumpy.

I'm spending a day at the pools with someone who makes me smile...just by being there...

That would be enough to make me the happiest person alive...

Peyton's POV:

It was pretty cold, but the metal bench sure made my ass warm. I placed my head in my hands and sighed. I was honestly so happy. Marissa and everyone else went to the lap pool, so they were out of sight.

"He's a nice guy, isn't he?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I moved my hands away from my face and looked beside me. My heart literally stopped and my eyes were almost going to pop out of their sockets. I began to feel dizzy, like I was going to faint or something. I couldn't believe my eyes. What I was seeing couldn't be real? If it was, I don't, know if I should be happy or scared.

Ryan...

"R...Ryan? Is it really you?!" I managed to say shakily.

"Of course. Who else would I be?" he mumbled.

I threw my arms around him and burst into tears. He was really cold, I could literally feel the goosebumps on his arms. It felt nice to be able to hold Ryan between my arms again. Being able to hug him after he tragic accident. Wait...the accident. How did he get better? Why didn't the hospital tell me that they let him out? I looked at him, his green eyes staring right back at mine.

"T-the accident. How did you get better? I didn't even pay for your operation..." I stated.

"Who cares abut that? I'm better now...shouldn't you be happy?" he mumbled.