See For Myself

Noah's POV:

I was completely shocked when it happened. The sight of her laying hopelessly between my arms. The thought of her being broken and hurt. I pulled her closer to me while Marissa urged the ambulance to hurry. My hands were shaking, and my body felt numb. Peyton's face was pale, her body and face were hot.

"Is she conscious? I...I don't know! Noah ask her anything to see if she answers at all..." Marissa said.

"Peyton. Peyton can you hear me?" I whispered.

I got no reply from her. I could literally feel my heartbeat in my throat. Her body was like jelly, like she had no control of her muscles any longer.

"Peyton just do anything please! Peyton can you hear anything I'm saying?!" I begged.

Still no reply. I turned and looked at Marissa, shaking my head. It really hurt. For someone that you love to be seen in this way. A few moments later, the ambulance came to help. I got into the back of the van, keeping an eye on Peyton. Marissa, Kyle, Marcus and Jayden followed us in their car. I leaned down beside her ear, letting in a deep breath. I wished I could say something that will make her wake up, but all I managed was:

"We've got you Peyton..."

Peyton's POV:

I opened my eyes, finding myself in a white room, on a white bed. The place smelt of the hospital. Why was I here? What happened to me. Everything was dark out the window, so it must be night already. Every cell in my body ached, but I managed to sit up. Noah was sitting on the floor, near the bed. His warm fingers were softly gripping onto my hand. He slept here on the floor?

"N-noah?" I managed to say.

He was still for a few moments, before he slowly opened his eyes. His gaze drifted towards me, and he literally jumped up when he realized I was awake. He immediately hugged me, taking me by surprise.

"Your awake! Thank god, I was worried sick about you!" he exclaimed thankfully.

He pulled his body away from mine, a worried yet relieved smile appearing on his face. He gently cupped my face in his hands and placed a kiss on my forehead. My face grew warm on the spot where he kissed me, sending shivers throughout my body.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You thought you saw Ryan, but you were just very sick...so you fainted," he explained.

"Crap, I forgot about that! I'm sure I saw him...I need to check!" I demanded.

I leapt of my bed and ran out of room, followed my Noah. I was sure about what saw, I just had to make sure that what I was seeing was real. I made my way to Ryan's room, throwing the door open. There he was, laying down in his bed, with his eyes closed. The cuts on his face were almost completely gone, but the wounds on his body were yet to heal.

This was Noah first time ever seeing Ryan. I slowly approached Ryan's bed, leaning down next to him. I could feel the tears rising in my eyes as I started to remember everything. Was he still  in coma? Or was he just asleep? I held onto his hand softly, a tear running down my cheek. I was sure about him being at the pools.

"Ryan? Are you awake Ryan? Ryan can you hear me?" I whispered.

His body was completely still, except for the sight rising and falling of his chest. I tightened my grip on his hand another tear falling from my eye. He seemed like he was lifeless. Like he wouldn't move no matter how much I tried.

"Ryan please answer me. I have to see for myself...I know it was you at the pools. I know you were the one that hugged me...I just know it. You have to wake up Ryan. I want to know what's going on..." I begged.