Chapter 1- Monster

Selena Gomez as Willow Davids

Full rights reserved, do not copyright. This book must not be published, translated or anything like that on another site without my permission. If this was to happen it is punishable by law. No fan fictions sorry.

So ever since Willow and Val were introduced in my multibillionaire husband people have been asking me to make a book about Willow and Val, so here's the book.

I really like this plot idea and I hope you like it too!

Lol, this also is not a British book. I'm from Australia mates.

The songs for this book that represent it are: Fetish- Selena Gomez (what a coincidence)
Hot and cold- Katy Perry

The sequel is "The Gang Leader Wants Me" and the spin off is "Breaking Titus" because so many people wanted me to write a #Timberly story
Enjoy
||
Willow's pov.

"Kane, I'm going out!" I shout grabbing my bag off the ground and walking towards the kitchen. I see my older brother sitting at the counter, eating cereal. He looks up when I enter the kitchen.

"Okay, be careful," he warns. I nod and run out of the kitchen and rush to the door, I slam it closed behind me and walk to my car. Opening the door I throw my bag in then slide in after, I start the car then back out of the driveway and drive down the road. My best friend- Nova, called me saying that she has big news and I better come over so of course when she has big news it's interesting and important to me. I stop outside her house and grab my bag and get out of the car shutting and locking the car doors behind me. I run to the front door and barge through, they're used to it; we're like family!

"Nova!" I shout, I see her running down the stairs and jumping on me. "What happened?" I ask, she grins and tears build up in her eyes. Oh god, is something wrong? "Tell me!" I demand.

"Mike proposed!" She shouts showing me the diamond on her wedding finger, I gasp and wrap my arms around her in a massive hug. Also feeling relieved that she is okay and nothing bad has happened.

"Oh my god! Where is he?!" I shout, shouldn't he be here?

"He's speaking to his parents," she shrugs. So let me explain, Mike and Nova have been dating for 5 years- Nova was in year ten and Mike was in year twelve, according to her he was the most attractive person in the whole entire school. Their parents were friends so they hung out a lot and one day he asked her to be his girlfriend with lots of flowers and her favourite chocolate, we're 21 now and Mike is 23.

"I'm so happy for you," I whisper with a small smile. And I am really happy for her, wow this is a lot to take in. "So when's the wedding!" I chirp, bouncing on my toes.

She grins, "we haven't figured out all the details yet but the bachelorette party will be held in two weeks. During those two weeks we'll be trying cake, getting invitation cards then inviting people, seeing where we want the wedding to be held. Oh, will you be my maid of honour?" My mouth drops open and I squeal.

"Of course I will be!" She grins.

"Great!" Her phone goes off and I charge towards the couch where her phone sits and I pick it up, it's Mike so I answer it with excitement. I really am happy for the both of them, they are literally soulmates.

"Hey baby," I hear him say and I cringe. I really really really hate that word! It's like someone's calling you a baby, I just can't handle it.