Chapter 2- The gang

Stephen James as Valentino Lacuna, pretend he doesn't have any tattoos on his neck or the front of his body. If you want you can still see him with the tattoos on his neck and front of his body.

Go check out 'It All Started With a Ferris wheel"
||

"Just come down for dinner, please." Valentino pleads, I cross my arms over my chest and look away from his stupid ass face. He growls and I jump as I hear his fist connect with the wall, I gasp as I see a hole in the wall made by him of course.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim, backing away from him and his craziness. He releases a long breath of air and clenches his hands into a tight fist.

"See what you do to me? You make me angry," I'm trying so hard not to roll my eyes. Like so hard. "Come down for dinner or I'll make you," I mimic him lowly and follow him out of the room and down the stairs. I freeze as I see many men seated at the table eating a burger and fries, there eyes all turn to me and they stare as I walk down. In a house with gang people doesn't make you feel very safe.

Valentino pulls out a chair and gestures for me to take a seat, slowly I walk over to the chair and sit down. He sits down in the seat beside me and slides a plate to me, I place a burger and some fries on it hating that people are staring at me. I look up and glare at all of them, "can you stop looking at me?" I snap, their gazes immediately shift away from me and I mutter under my breath, "I can't get any peace these days. I just want to go home. I'm not hungry, just let me go home."

Valentino chuckles and bites into his cheeseburger, "guys, this is Willow." He points to me, they all grin. Most of the gang is pretty big in build and is tall but some of them are short with a good build and some of them are tall and look like sticks. But I'm positive that they are all pretty strong, they obviously train. There's about five guys here excluding Val, quite a lot for me. "Wanna introduce yourselves?" He asks, they all nod. He completely dismissed the last thing I said about wanting to go home. I don't want to meet his 'men' they were most likely involved with Kane's murder. But I feel like if I argue they will kill me too, I don't want to die. So I just keep quiet.

I didn't get any sleep last night, I spent the whole night crying. I'm surprised no one heard me, I was loud. Or maybe they chose to ignore it, everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that the men in this room killed someone who is important to me.

They don't want to think about the fact that they're all had people, they're monsters.

One by one they introduce themselves. "Hello, I'm Jarrad Grey and I like to cook! Also I'm 25, I'm married but she's at her parents tonight but you'll see her often. Her name is Amalia, we've been together for 7 years," I grin, that's so cute!!! So he isn't an emotionless cold guy. He has ice blue eyes, black hair and fair skin. He's really tall by the looks of it, his jaw is perfectly sculptured and a smile sits in his face. He looks really tough and all but he's a total sweetheart.

"I'm Landon Edwards , I'm 23- single," he smirks. "I love street racing and chicks," he winks at me. Okay... he looks like a little boy compared to the rest of the gang. His hair is a light blonde, his eyes are blue, he's tall but not as tall as the others. His skin is like golden and he has a baby face.

"Hey! My name is Aidan Jones and I'm 24. I have a awesome bomb ass girlfriend, she's just great; her names Cadence- cool name am I right?" He grins. He has tan skin, dark brown hair almost black, he's tall but not tall like the others and a grin settles into his lips. His eyes are a chocolate brown and he's most likely the joker of the group.

"I'm Titus Sage..... 25, I like fighting.... that's all," he snaps. This dude has serious anger issues! He is really muscular, his hair and eyes are brown, he has a three day stubble, he's massive but not as big as Val and a cold look is settled onto his face like he hates the world.