Chapter 22- Amarrad

Listen to perfect by Selena Gomez just because it's a good song

Willow's pov

Some things just never work out. It's just not meant to be. Now that I think of it, Valentino deserves to be in jail for all of the crap that he's done. But when those guns were pointed at him, everything changed my mind and it confuses me. He deserves it all. He deserves the pain that he has inflicted on others.

Amalia barges into the house that belongs to Nova and Mike along with Cadence, they both have towels slung over their shoulders with denim pants and a bikini top. What is happening? Amalia throws clothes at me that land on my face, I sigh and take them off my face.

"Right! What has been planned without me knowing?" I raise my eyebrows looking between the two girls.

"We are going to the beach!" Cadence exclaims, she looks at Amalia and they both share a look. What are they up to? Something not good obviously. "So get ready, we brought clothes!" I sigh and grumpily grab the clothes and walk to a random room. I quickly get changed and look myself over in the mirror: black denim shorts and a teal bikini shirt, I have the bottoms on underneath.

I slip on some thongs then walk out of the room, not bothering to brush my hair from its tangled mess of knots. "I'm ready," after saying this we all walk out to Amalia's car. Amalia gets in the drivers seat, Cadence gets into the passenger seat and me.... I sit in the back seat; but lucky I'm not a complainer so I don't really care.

"How have you two been?" I quietly ask, looking out at the scenery we pass as the car drives along the roads. I haven't really seen anyone much for the past week, it's just been silence, fighting and an inner battle with myself.

"I've been well thanks. Jarrad persisted for me to spend quality time with him this past week, so that's why I haven't contacted you..... how have you been?" She tentatively asks.

What should I say? Maybe the truth? "Terrible," I honestly say. "But let's not go on about that. How have you been Cadence?" I look to Cadence, wanting to change the subject.

She smiles in understanding, "I've been well."

                                       ||
Minutes later after a silent ride, we arrive at the beach. I wish Nova were to be here, she's like a sister to me and I tell her everything. It's not like I don't like the girls it's just that I'm closer to Nova, I've known her since kindergarten. I follow behind quietly, keeping my head down for my own sake. The sand crumbles beneath my feet and sticks between my toes, the thongs do nothing to prevent sand from covering my feet.

"Amalia, Cadence. Oh my god, Willow, you came!" My head snaps up and I see Emberly. I look around in a rush, my heart speeding up rapidly:Titus, Aidan, Landon, Jarrad and Valentino. Memories of when I saw him last come rushing back to me in waves, he's staring at me with an indecipherable emotion.