Chapter 26- Pain

Listen to stone walls- We the kings

There are times when all you want to do is inflict pain on the person that inflicted the pain on you. But because it's taken so long to do so, feelings and connections grow. I've thought about killing Val in many ways, but I've never thought about killing my self in this way.

It shakes in my hand as I turn it around to face me, "Willow what are you doing?!" Valentino roars, I can practically hear his heart racing. "Don't do this, I need you," the tears fall one by one, this isn't a dream. I'm living in literal hell. His pained expression makes me reconsider what I'm about to do, but not for long.

"There's so much..... Pain. I want it all to stop, Val; I want it to stop," I cry. It would be wrong killing him. But it wouldn't be wrong killing myself, would it? He stands and slowly makes his way towards me, step by step. I move away from him, "it gets too much."

"Willow, I can help you," he rushes out, Nova and Mike walk into the room. When they see me, both of them gasp and look between the gun and me.

"Will, what are you doing?" Nova steadily says, staring at the gun that is held in my hands. I look at her, tears are now forming in her eyes. My lips wobble and I sniffle, I look to Mike who is biting his lip and moving towards me.

"You see.... when there is so much pain that a person feels..... it doesn't stop. And it constantly hurts over and over again, why can't it stop? The worst part of it all Val, is that I don't hate you even though you murdered my brother. Do you have a reason?" I look at the direction where Val is, only to see him standing right in front of me. I gasp and he snatches the gun out of my hand, unloading the bullets then throwing it on the floor and grabbing me. His arms tightly wrap around me, comforting me in a way that only he could do.

"Don't ever do that again, you hear me?" He pulls me tighter to his body, his cologne surrounds me and I breathe it in deeply. "I couldn't live if you weren't alive," he lets out a shaky breath.

My head is pressed against his chest, I slowly look up ignoring the fact that I soaked his shirt with my tears. He curses and lifts me bridal style, whisking me away to his room. He lays me down on the bed then lays next to me, his hands run through my brown hair and we don't talk.

"Val-" he cuts me off.

"Can I just hold you? For a moment," I stare at him and nod slowly. He sighs in content, "I want to help you Will." I stay silent, waiting for his next words; "and I will help you."

My heart beat accelerates, how can he help me? Can he help me? At the moment I'd do anything to make the pain go away. I stare at him in confusion. "You'd do that.... for me?" He smiles and nods.

"Would you like to come with me and the guys to a friends? The girls will come too," I nod slowly. "You've heard of Isaac Miller right?"
                                         ||
"His home is so big!" I exclaim using my hands to size it up, Val chuckles and nods. He grabs my hand and leads me inside without knocking, I look around at the house in awe. "Wow," I whisper, Isaac Miller the famous billionaire. I'm honestly not surprised that Val is friends with a super famous rich guy.