Chapter 33- You're beautiful

"Nova, I did not agree to this

"Nova, I did not agree to this." She ignores my complaints and holds my hands, grinning at me while walking backwards. Mike is watching her, not even taking note of me which is a good thing. She bumps into his chest and freezes, slowly looking up at him. She sheepishly smiles and looks back at me, rolling her eyes.

"I did it again," she sighs. Mike tsks and shakes his head, placing his hand on her waist. She did what?

"Yes, you did to it again. How many times have I told you that you need to pay more attention? You're my wife not my child, it's like I'm treating you like a child," now that he mentioned the whole 'my child' thing, I'm really considering if they are considering having babies. Of course not now because they only got married like four or something months ago, maybe it was two... I'm not sure exactly, I don't keep count.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, let me do my finishing touches to Willow," she waves him off and quickly rushes me to the bathroom. Nova suggested the idea to do my makeup, as in full on with eyeshadow, lipstick and everything. It took a lot for me to agree, after saying she'd buy me every single season of the vampire diaries- I was happy with the idea of her doing my makeup. More than happy to be exact. This is exciting! Even though she had to use... not waste- her money on me. Maybe I feel a little bad. What is even the point of dressing up at the very moment? It's not like we are going anywhere interesting, just a thing to promote Mike's business. I wouldn't even exit the private room that family and friends stay in, I'd just grab my iPad and watch some Netflix then go out to support Mike..... eventually. Mike is opening up a hotel business or something that will make him loaded. Legally.

"Done!" Nova grins. I look in the mirror, I'm glad that it is very Willow.... simple yet sophisticated. Black eyeshadow and nude lips to match my black and white checkered dress. It has got two spaghetti straps and it reaches my feet so you can't see them at all. I remind myself that this is for Nova and Mike and I shouldn't be selfish, they need support and if I didn't turn up.... that's not very supportive. My hair is out in soft waves and I don't look horrible. Nova and I walk out of the bathroom, her all giddy and me.... I'm preparing myself for the worst. Mike, Val and the rest of the gang; as in group not 'pow pow!' Anyway.... they have already arrived at the whole party, celebration thing. So Nov and I both take a seat in the limousine that is waiting for us. I'm hoping I don't give in to my cravings for drinks, it would be totally embarrassing to end up drunk. I'm a very touchy and honest drunk, I've heard.

"Please tell me there is no alcohol being provided." I'm hopeful as I plead with my eyes to Nova. Can she not see the struggle and pain in my eyes? She smirks and let's out a humorous laugh, this isn't funny- well to me it isn't.

"There will be alcohol, so contain yourself and you'll be all good. It isn't that hard," it's as if she is challenging me to something... Whatever she is challenging me to, I'm not accepting. We arrive at the event, there are cars... everywhere; this is not a good sign. I thought people didn't like these kind of things... wait, Valentino Lacuna and the other hotties are all here- girls would be swarming at the chance to see him in person. Maybe even get a bit touchy.