Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''

"Ze Nova iz zungry!"

"Will...You aren't Nova," Amalia softly says as if she's talking to a child. I look at her belly that is soooo big and holds her little baby, how do babies even get formed?

"Malia! How do babies get formed?" I grin stupidly, she looks at Valentino and shakes her head. I look at Valentino with a large smile and pat his cheek, prettyyy. "You're so pretty, Valerie!" I exclaim, he slaps his forehead and shakes his own head like Amalia did moments again. I literally jump on Valerie, my arms around her- I mean his neck and legs around his waist. He steps back in surprise and grasps my hips in his hands, squeezing them.

"Willow, I am not a girl. I am Valentino, not Valerie- I'm a guy," he even emphasises the end of both words. I wave him off and try to slide down his body but he tightens his hands and arms around me, I frown.

"Valerie, I want to get down so get your beautiful body away from me," he chuckles and places me gently on the floor. All of a sudden I hear screaming, am I hallucinating? I look around only to see Val getting his gun out of his suit jacket. "Valerie, I need your beautiful body," I say gently, he looks at me and smiles softly.

"You'll be fine," he reassures me. Then I take a closer look, someone is standing in the corner somewhere. Val curses, everyone curses and Jarrad, you can see the panic written on his face.

"AMALIA!" Jarrad shouts, even in my drunk state I know that Amalia's water just broke and she is in a lot of pain. Jarrad lifts her in his arms and we all run out following him, me stumbling and tripping along the way. Val lifts me in his arms and carries me bridal style out while running, he is really fit. Chris gets in the drivers side of the car and Jarrad lays Amalia across the seats and puts her head on his lap. "Hurry!" Then they speed away, I've heard Chris is practically the best driver.

"Val," my heart is beating rapidly and I look at him with wide eyes. He rushes to his car and sits me in the passenger seat, well tries to as I tighten my arms around his neck. He sighs and looks at Landon, Landon nods and gets in the drivers seat and Val sits me in the middle seat in the back then sits next to me. I hug him tightly,"will she be okay?"

He nods and Landon swerves out, "yes she will be okay." With his reassurance, I rest my head on his chest and look out the window. Landon and Val begin to talk but I don't pay attention, all I can think about in my drunk state is Amalia and how she's doing. She looked like she was in so much pain, I don't know if I ever want to have a child. Valentino's arm wraps around my waist and he kisses my forehead, "sober me up. I need bread!" Val presses a button and all this food comes out from the chair, it's like a tray. My eyes widen and my stomach grumbles, I want to remember moments like these- not be drunk.