Chapter 13- Agreements

Be warned, I'm in mood and I need to set a few things straight. Willow called Valentino Val because that was me being simply lazy because isn't everyone?

Omg yes I know he killed her brother and she knows that too, she is just a kind spirited soul and she hides her pain a lot; she pretends that everything is fine when it isn't.

Okay I'm done.... I still love you all I'm just really moody at the moment because I had a bad day, I didn't get a hot guys Snap chat because I didn't see him and he wanted to add me! And then I had training.

 I still love you all I'm just really moody at the moment because I had a bad day, I didn't get a hot guys Snap chat because I didn't see him and he wanted to add me! And then I had training

Val's pov.

Her smile. Oh god, her smile it's so beautiful; she's beautiful and she's turning me into a pussy. Why is she so beautiful? Her skin is in between fair and olive, by olive I mean tan- have you never heard of it before? Her face looks so happy, she's talking to Nova and the girls and I can't stop staring at her. The sun is out and it's contrasting her face and making her even more beautiful. The wind is blowing her hair about and I've grown completely soft.

She completely hates me, though. I would too, I killed her brother. But it was for a reason, a good one too. He deserved it, he isn't as great as she thinks and I'm not a total monster. When I first saw her I had to have her, she one in a million- beautiful. Willow makes me want to be a better person, it hurts knowing how much pain I've brought to her.

"Man, are you even listening?" Landon punches my shoulder, I turn my stare away from Willow and roll my eyes at Landon; it's always about the same thing so what's the point of listening? I don't respond so he rolls his eyes at me, "as I was saying, this really hot chick came up to me....." I stop listening at that.

Already sick of his blubbering about girls, I stand up and walk inside. Titus follows me too, as well as Jarrad, Chris, Mike, Aidan and just all the guys... Landon whines saying, "AM I REALLY THAT BORING!" I walk inside and head straight to the gaming room. I'm not bothering to play games so I sit on the couch instead, Titus sits next to me.

"You like Emberly don't you mate?" I ask, he stays silent for a moment then shrugs as a response. I chuckle shaking my head, "it's obvious you know, Titus." He runs a hand through his brown hair and sighs in exhaustion.

"I don't want her to know though, it sucks man. Every time I'm not with her I'm afraid something will happen to her, like Jasmine," he quietly says; I grow quiet and try to process this. Well everyone else knows. But sometimes you can be so blind when someone likes you and I think Emberly is a bit blind for not realising. Everyone knows that Emberly likes Titus, well she told me anyways...

"What happened to Jasmine..... That doesn't mean it will happen to Emberly ya know?" He slowly nods and then a silence spreads through us.