Chapter 8- Drag racing

Mike and Nova <3 Francisco Lachowski as Mike by the way.

Please re-read the end of this chapter if you've already read this because I stuffed something up

"No you cannot come," Titus firmly says to Emberly. It turns out that they did share a room together, he hasn't really said that he likes her but it's obvious. She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest, her dark brown eyes glare into his own brown ones.  What are they even talking about?

"I'm allowed to go and I'm going, you can't tell me what to do," she firmly says he scowls at her and is about to say something but it's time for me to ask what's been on my mind.

"What are you talking about?" They both look at me, Emberly grins and slings an arm over my shoulder. She looks at Valentino then Titus, what has she got planned?

"Well it's drag racing, it happens every two weeks and I want to go. Since Willow here hasn't experienced it I think that all of us should go. Val?" He cocks an eyebrow at her and Titus scowls obviously aggravated with her actions.

"No, it's dangerous. You can agree with me on this Val, can't you? You girls won't be able to protect yourselves from the men there, they're disgusting and they won't treat you respectfully," Titus looks at Valentino, waiting for him to back him up on this. He lights up his cigarette and holds it between his middle finger and index finger. Ew he smokes, that's a cancer stick right there.

"Yeah, they shouldn't go," he shrugs. I make a disgusted face looking at the cigarette as he brings it to his lips and inhales it, he breaths out and the smoke comes out in rings. Not that I want to go because my chin is still big and swollen but it will ward guys off anyway, this is for Emberly. I give Valentino the puppy dog eyes, he looks at me suspiciously and looks away quickly but I just walk even closer to him; he can't help but look at me, he groans when he sees my face. "Fine, but you must stay with one of the guys at all times," Titus lets out an angry growl at Val's words.

"Weak man. You're whipped," Titus shakes his head as if disappointed. Val shrugs and after a moment he drops the smoke onto the ground and stomps on it. "Fine, everyone get in your cars! Bring the girls if ya want," he shouts to get their attention from inside the house. After he says this everyone walks out of the house, the guys are all holding keys to their rich cars most likely.

"C'mon princess," Val gestures for me to follow him, tentatively I follow him to his really expensive sleek black car. Don't ask me what brand it is because I don't know brands, I'm not the car type of girl. As soon as we get in he's speeding away, "you better stay with one of the guys, okay?" I don't nod, I don't even respond. I'm too busy thinking about him smoking. It's just bothering me, okay?