Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips

Thank you for the 40K reads and 2K votes!

Make sure you go check out my romance book "It All Started With a Ferris wheel"

When I walk outside of the house to the backyard the air isn't as fresh as I thought it would be

When I walk outside of the house to the backyard the air isn't as fresh as I thought it would be. Maybe that is because Valentino, Titus, Landon and Mike are smoking; I didn't know that Mike smoked.... they are also discussing something and haven't yet noticed I'm here, maybe they have but they aren't paying attention to me.

While they aren't paying attention to me I walk out onto the grass and run to the section of trees, he has acreage. About 10 or 15 acres which is quite a lot, "what are you doing?" I spin around seeing Valentino standing there with no smoke in his hand, luckily. If he had a smoke in his hand I would've chucked it in some water then threw out his packet.

"Just searching for my boyfriend," I shrug, his eyes darken and he grabs my wrist. "Oh my god, it's a joke not a d**k. Don't take it so hard," I roll my eyes at him, he raises an eyebrow now looking amused with my comment. I'm pretty funny, am I right or am I right?

"Hey guys!" Amalia chirps skipping over with Jarrad trailing behind, I swear they're always here when they have their own house. "Wanna hang out today? Nova and Mike are spending the day with each other at their house. Aidan and Cadence are on a date, Emberly is visiting her parents and who know what Titus is doing." Wow, they already planned that just this morning?

Shrugging I reply, "I don't mind." She grins and looks up at Jarrad, she's a really bouncy and happy person; it makes you happy too.

"Okay, let's do something then!"
||
"When you said let's do something I didn't think that meant watching illegal races," I look at Amalia and she grins at what I say.

"Don't worry we're just watching a friend of ours then we're leaving to do something," she waves me off. Jarrad stares down at her in amusement and shakes his head before planting a kiss on her temple. "Diana!" Amalia shouts looking at some girl with orange hair, green eyes and pale skin. The girl named Diana grins and skips over towards us, she looks at me with judgemental eyes and I give her a smile.

She gives me a cold look and rolls her eyes, rude. I clear my throat, "I'm Willow, what's your name?" I awkwardly say not sure of what else to say even though I already know her name. She looks at Valentino next to me, he's standing really really close.

Her mouth opens and Diana looks at me like I'm the dumbest person alive, "um Diana...." she trails off. She walks closer to Amalia and leans in to her ear, "why are you friends with this ugly looking chick?" I gasp, she isn't a very good whisperer. She stares at me for about 30 seconds and I huff.