Chapter 18- The wedding part 2

"Hey, what's his name?" I ask Nova pointing to the guy that was constantly flirting with me and is younger

"Hey, what's his name?" I ask Nova pointing to the guy that was constantly flirting with me and is younger. Not much younger though, but still.... She gazes at him and grimaces.

"Mums best friends son- Sam, I hate him; he's a total flirt. I remember he was openly flirting with me once and in front of Mike. He knew Mike and I were dating but that didn't stop him, so Mike punched him on the cheek and kicked him in the balls; he got pretty mad. Every time he sees Sam, he immediately keeps me away. Mike despises him. Mum and dad forced me to invite him as well though," she shrugs.

Okay, so far I've learned to stay away from him. He's a major flirt. He goes for older woman. He's a massive player. He thinks he can get any girl but he isn't even that attractive, yet nice.

"Why?" She suspiciously asks, then gasps in horror. "You aren't interested in him, are you?" I cringe and shake my head at the thought.

"He was flirting with me. And for the first time that I wanted Valentino to care, just to get him away from me.... he didn't care!" she smirks and a chuckle vibrates through her.

"Sam and Willow, sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" and then this is the moment where she is interrupted. This is the moment that Valentino, really gets jealous.

"What the hell?" I look up to see him standing behind me, very closely behind me to be exact. "Who will be kissing Willow? I didn't hear my name so it's no one good," he glares at Nova, she smirks dismissively.

"I will not be kissing anybody. I hate him," I glare at Nova and she blows me a kiss tauntingly. "That younger dude who was flirting with me," he relaxes slightly.

"Does he make you feel uncomfortable?" He questions. I don't think twice before nodding, Val nods to himself and looks around. When he spots what he was looking for, he charges towards it looking very intimidating and big. He is walking towards Sam... I furrow my eyebrows and stand, Nova does too and she follows me out of interest. "You make my girl feel uncomfortable," I hear Val state. I am not his girl. But the last time I checked, I said I was dating the sucker.

"Her?" He points to me, Valentino looks at me and nods. Mike eventually walks over towards us and possessively wraps a large arm around Nova's waist. A scowl is etched onto his face as he looks at Mike. He winks at me, it's his own fault when Valentino lunges at him and grips his neck with his large hand.

"Firstly, her name is Willow. Secondly do not openly flirt with her in front of me because...." he leans closer towards him, "I can kill you." My eyes widen and I walk over to Val, patting him on the back.

"It's okay, love." He looks at me and releases Sam from his tight grasp, I quickly grab his hand so he doesn't do anything that will cause more of a scene. He looks at our joined hands and then nods, I drag him away from the situation.