Chapter 48- Something's wrong

This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and lots and lots of chatter

This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and lots and lots of chatter. I groan and hold the sheets to my bare body, everything aches. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to wash my face, I drop the sheets along the way. After washing my face and getting changed into some loose beach shorts and a loose singlet, I walk out of the room and down the stairs.

Nova is sitting in Mike's lap and his legs are crossed as he's sitting on the ground and leaning against the car. Chris and Landon are playing the PlayStation, Amalia is feeding Tyrese while talking to Jarrad as he cooks. Aidan and Cadence are playing just dance on the other tv, it's quite amusing actually. Emberly and Titus are playing a game of chess, it looks like a very competitive one too. And Val is no where to be seen. They all look at me and greet me, "hey guys... where's Val?" I ask.

"He's gone to get some orange juice," Amalia says. I nod and the door opens, Val walks in holding two bags. He places them on the counter and grabs multiple packets out with a smirk, he throws one at Chris, one at Landon, one at Titus, one at Aidan and he shrugs looking at Mike and Jarrad.

"You bought condoms?" Chris asks, lifting his eyes up. Val winks and Nova scowls at him.

"And you didn't think to buy Mike or Jarrad some because Amalia has a baby and I'm pregnant!?" Nova exclaims. Mike chuckles, shaking his head.

"You shouldn't have done that, Val," Mike warns. Val smirks and shrugs, he looks at me and moves closer. His arm hooks around my waist and he kisses my temple. Jarrad serves the last plate of breakfast and makes us grab a plate and sit at the table.

"Us guys are going out to the tracks today," Aidan says. We look at Jarrad, he looks at us then looks away. He obviously wants to go, "Amalia why don't you let him go?" Aidan asks.

Amalia sighs and looks beside her at Jarrad, she reaches up and brushes a strand of hair off his forehead. "You can go," she sighs and drops her hand. He looks at her and is about to open his mouth to say something but she cuts him off, "'no Jarrad. You need this. You need a day with the guys, it's okay Jar...." he kisses her and smiles.

"Thanks babe."
• •
After the guys left, I felt even more sick. I'm laying on the couch while the girls are playing just dance. "Oh my god, Willow! Are you okay?" Nova rushes to me as I spew up this mornings breakfast on the ground.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," they all surround me and Amalia wonders off to get some cleaning stuff. When she comes back and starts cleaning up, I explain to them. "I've been so emotional lately and I got off my period. I've had this sick feeling in me like I'm going to throw up for the past two days and I just did!" Amalia and Nova look at each other and I know something is wrong. Nova runs off and comes back with a pregnancy test, my eyes widen and they begin to water and I sit up. "No. No. No. No. I can't be! Everything was going fine! No. Val and I just started dating, this can't be happening. He won't accept it, he'll freak out like me!"