Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city

But none of it is supposed to make sense, for sometimes you break the things you love and sometimes the things you love break you

-r.m. Drake
                                      ||
"My feet are so sore!" I complain. We've been shopping for four hours in the city. Nova hits me in the head with a shopping bag and chuckles, I pout and rub the side of my head. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I sigh grabbing it out, I answer it without reading the collar ID. "Hello?"

"When are you all coming home?" Valentino's voice comes from the phone straight away. I sigh and look at the girls, they finally decided that it's time for food. So I'm sitting down, refraining myself from putting my feet on another chair.

"I'm not sure, why?" I ask, gazing at the menu. The girls impatiently stare at me, waiting for me to finish the call. Why do the guys have to call all the time? Their possessiveness can be irritating. I'm actually surprised that they let us all go out shopping in the city. They made us comply to some rules, no.1: No talking to guys. No.2: Keep our phones on at all times. No.3: Answer their calls straight away. No.4: No speaking to guys.

"Because I need to know. No guys have talked to you right?" I think for a moment.

"Well, if you count the men employees asking how our day was and scanning our items then yeah, guys have talked to us," he sighs in distaste.

"Be home in two hours, Willow if you all aren't back.... We will look for you and expect yourself to be in massive trouble." He treats me like a four year old and I'm tired of it. I'm 21 years old for gods sake! He hangs up leaving no word for me to say, I really want to pee him off.

Once we order all our food, I ordered a schnitzel burger with bacon, dried tomato, spinach and cheese- added with chips. "I'm so sick of Val treating me like a child!" I exclaim angrily, tearing into a chip after dipping it in aoli. "He says we need to be home in two hours but we won't be home in two hours, aren't you all sick of your boyfriends treating you like a possession? Valentino isn't even my boyfriend! So who's with me?" They all look between each other, probably silently agreeing with me.

"I've had enough," Cadence speaks up. Soon enough everyone is agreeing with me but Emberly. We all look at her impatiently, waiting for something to come out of her mouth; but nothing ever does. "Emberly!" Cadence snaps, breaking the silence- the only sound we heard was food being eaten.

"Titus and I aren't dating," she shrugs. Everyone stares at her in disbelief, so she sighs, "but he can be really protective and sometimes it's annoying. But it can be good other times." So eventually, we all agree to not listen to Valentino's instructions. It can be a game of chase: boys versus girls.
                                        ||
"It's three hours on the dot," Amalia hisses, clinging onto a pillow she bought. None of us understood why she needed a new one, her response was that there is never enough pillows; which is true. Amalia is super nervous, Jarrad has been calling her constantly. In fact, all the guys have been calling each one of us constantly. I even opened up a voicemail, Val didn't sound happy. He said something along the lines of 'you're trying to annoy me Willow! Stop this childishness at once. We are all looking for you girls, Jarrad is worried because his pregnant wife is out at the city at 6 o'clock in the evening when anything can happen! You make me so mad, Willow." We insisted that Amalia texts Jarrad to let him know that she's safe but obviously something has happened between them- she kept shaking her head.