Chapter 45- Love

Listen to I fall apart by Post Malone                                        • •When I was kidnapped, I suspected to hate everyone who I came across

                                       • •
When I was kidnapped, I suspected to hate everyone who I came across. I wanted to hurt the people that hurt me, I wanted to send them off to prison and never see their faces again. But things don't always work out the way you want them to. My life was never planned, I just go with the flow. Apparently God has a plan for you, but some of those plans are cruel. When I was younger, I doubted God was real because he took everything away from me. My parents died and then my brother died recently, why would God want to inflict such pain on someone if they're his children. Them things started getting better, maybe my plan was to hurt for so long and then help people who hurt too.

I bet Valentino doesn't believe in him either. He's been hurt so much, at first you wouldn't believe that someone like him could be hurt so much but then you realise.... it's all for show. His angry, full of hatred self is mad at the world for giving him this life. Losing his mother somehow and being born into a gang, I know his father was a leader of a gang too. But can't he escape this life?

"Y-your mother?" I stutter. He looks so so pained... it hurts my heart seeing his fists clenched and his eyes squeezed shut.

His fist slams against the wall next to him, I remember that we are in a public place and maybe we should go somewhere more private to discuss this. He's finally opening up to me and I'm not going to miss that chance. "Let's go to the car," he grabs my hand and leads me to his expensive black car. We sit inside and I wait for him to speak with patience. "You know I was born into this gang right?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"Well my father made this gang, so he was the leader. He planned for me to lead, he was ruthless. He killed, he had so much anger in him. He was worse than me, Willow. But like everyone, you fall in love. She was young, beautiful and kind, she was an angel. He was a killer, handsome and ruthless, he was a monster. That lady, was my mother.... she was brought into the gang, she was involved because everyone knew that the strongest man; Augustus Lacuna was in love with a woman named Lucy Smith. This is why I made sure to get trustworthy men, men I've known for years... one night, one of the members snuck into my parents room... my father wasn't there at the time and she was lonely and vulnerable, she was looking after me.... they had their way with her, then killed her painfully. When my father found her, he was filled with so much pain and anger, he shot everyone in the gang and looked after me until I was old enough to lead the gang. He couldn't bare the pain of his one and only love being gone, so once night I was walking to his room and I heard a gunshot.... he killed himself. The most powerful man killed himself because his wife was dead. He couldn't deal with the pain. Augustus Lacuna, shot himself and I saw. I saw both of my parents dead. I was 6 when my mother was killed and 16 when my father died.