Chapter 38- Claudiac

"What's wrong with you? Pull yourself together!" I slap my cheeks, staring at myself in the mirror

"What's wrong with you? Pull yourself together!" I slap my cheeks, staring at myself in the mirror. Such a sad reflection, slapping my cheeks in attempt to get my life together. Want to know why I'm trying to get my life together? Well, it appears I can't even say a word to Valentino without saying something crazy that makes me want to kill myself.

Nah. That isn't the reason, I haven't even seen him yet today. I just look so bad today it isn't funny, no matter how hard I try with my looks.... it ends up looking terrible. Literally. My hair is sticking up and it's all over the place, I'm having a major break out and my breath stinks! I put toothpaste on my toothbrush then wet it and stick it in my mouth. After brushing my teeth for several minutes, I spit the toothpaste out and wash my mouth and toothpaste.

I couldn't be bothered to do something all schnazy with my hair, so I decided to brush it and leave it out in its natural straight style. Because my hair is darker, I fear grey hairs will appear sooner rather than later. After rinsing my face off with some warm water, I exit the bathroom in only my pyjamas; I'm not wearing a bra either, today is the day that I need to feel comfortable. I'm apart of the itty-bitty-Titty Committee as well so it won't make that much of a big deal, hopefully....

"Morning Will!" Emberly chirps, cooking up a storm. I haven't seen Amalia and Jarrad in ages it feels like! I miss Jarrad's cooking, it felt like he was a professional chef and I can't lose such a connection.

"Good morning. Where's Valentino?" I ask, looking around for the sight of him or any of the guys in particular actually. "Where are they all?" I mutter, she sighs.

"They have gone illegal racing. They decided to go early this morning so we wouldn't beg for them to take us along. The guys hate it when we go and they have their races and there is no one there to take proper care of us, or is strong enough to hold more than three people back. It's stupid in my opinion, if they hate it so much then shouldn't they teach us lessons how to fight back and defend ourselves?" She practically says this all in one breath, obviously angry with their antics. All of the guys are very confusing, they say one thing but mean something different to what they are actually saying.

"Preach it. You know what? We should visit Amalia and Jarrad, let's not tell the guys where we are going because we are sick of their bipolar asses. At least we are 'safe' anyway, right?" A smirk forms on my lips and she smiles smugly.

"I'll text Cadence and Nova to meet us there, you get the car started and I'll be out in a few," I listen to what Emberly says and I walk to one of Val's cars. Did I tell you I got my cast off? No? Well I did, it got so itchy in that thing and I couldn't scratch it! My skin was all dry and peeling when it was off, I felt like puking. Often it's still sore but I'll live through it.

||
"Oh my gawd! He's so so adorable, I can't wait till I have kids," Nova sighs and dozes off, most likely thinking about her future children with Mike.