Chapter 4- Titus' possesion

Nina Dobrev as Emberly Wright

Have you ever felt empty? It's a weird feeling

Have you ever felt empty? It's a weird feeling. You feel sad but at the same time you feel nothing. It's one of the worst feelings, sometimes you don't even know if you're alive. Pain is what reminds us that we are alive.

I don't care about anything. The image of Kane keeps replaying in my head, giving me nightmares when I'm awake. I can never escape it. I just want to forget. I want to do something that will make me forget for a while. I don't want to cry anymore. I should cry but I don't want to, it hurts.

"Cadence!" Aidan exclaims, I look over at him and take notice of a girl with dark hair, it's not exactly black but it's not exactly a brown. I'd say it's really dark brown because it looks almost black. Cadence has really beautiful brown eyes, kind of with a hazel tint, a pale complexion, she's really skinny and has tiny curves and she's kind of tall- more medium sized.

Cadence grins as Aidan pulls her to his body and presses a kiss onto her cheek, she looks up at him and kisses him on the lips. It's a slow meaningful kiss so I look away to see the girl that was behind Cadence. Now this girl has brown hair, she's really pretty too! Her eyes are a chocolate brown and her skin is olive, she's really skinny but not too skinny and she does have curves and don't get me started on those eyebrows.... Like Cadence, her eyebrows are on fleek! They both are taller than me though.

She looks around and spots me sitting on the couch all alone so she starts to walk over towards me. She sits next to me and turns her body so she's facing me and she grins, "hello, I'm Emberly!"

"Hi.... I'm Willow. Cool name, by the way." The front door opens yet again and Jarrad walks in holding a girls hand with straight brown hair, pale skin but not really pale, dark brown eyes that have a sparkle to them and she's short. "Who is that?"

"Oh, that's Amalia Grey- Jarrad's wife. The girl who I walked in with is my sister, Cadence and her boyfriend is Aidan whereas I'm a single Pringle," she winks and I laugh. I'd rather not have a god damn hot gang leader after me!

"How old are you guys?" I ask.

"Well I'm 22, Cadence is 24, Aidan is 24, Jarrad is 25, Amalia is 23. I'm the youngest as well as Chris, so how old are you?" Wow Emberly, Cadence and Amalia are soooo pretty, why can't Val go after a girl like them? I'm just a normal, 21 year old woman not ready to find love yet!

"I'm 21, my best friend Nova is also 21... you know Mike Saunders, right?" I ask, she nods with a small grin. "Well Mike and Nova are getting married, we didn't even know that Mike was in a gang and when I found out after his gang leader kidnapped me I was pretty mad," her mouth drops open.

"Val kidnapped you?" Her jaw clenches as I nod, "was Titus in on this?" She spits, wowowowow chill girl, joking she can get all ape on him I don't really care. I simply shrug because really I can't remember if he was there, maybe he was one of the dudes in the car I really don't know. I was more focused on the fact that Valentino killed my brother and was out for me too but instead of killing me he claimed me as 'his' which I'd rather die! When Titus comes into view she stands up and storms over to him, he grins when he sees her.... wait..... GRINS!! What has this world come to? Titus actually grinning! His grin drops when he sees the angry look on her face and her charging at me like a raging bull.