Chapter 19- Secret messages

Guys go check out my new book called 'it all started with a Ferris Wheel it's going to be amazing! Pleaseeee check it out if you enjoy my teen fiction books. I have a hot new guy playing the lead guy 😏

This is the first update of my double update

I look out the window in boredom, Mike and Nova are on their honeymoon at the moment

I look out the window in boredom, Mike and Nova are on their honeymoon at the moment. The rest of the group are somewhere unknown to me, Valentino is sitting on the couch entranced in his phone. It gets so annoying when people are always on their phone, I don't know why but I get irritated by it. When I was younger I was always outside, making mud cakes, running in the rain, hanging with friends and yeah. I was a busy bee.

"Vallllllll," I whine dragging out his nickname. He ignores me, continuing on looking at his phone. What is more interesting on his phone than me? I jump next to him, calling his name. "Tinooooooo," I decide to say; it works because he looks at me with disgust.

"Don't call me that ever again," he shudders in disgust. I smirk, shuffling closer towards him.

"What if I do call you it again? Tino," I tease, he looks at me with a glare and then smirks leaning closer. I move back, he's a little too close for my liking.

"Then I'll do this," he whispers in my ear, he isn't doing anything..... am I frozen like a movie or something? All of a sudden his hands roam around my body, tickling me. Not in the wrong way you dirty minded freaks! I crack up laughing, why do we laugh when it isn't enjoyable, it's painful.

"O-okay! Okay stop!" I plead, this is the worst thing on earth. Tickling. It is not an enjoyable experience, I'm so ticklish that I can tickle myself... don't make it weird, or maybe I just was the one to make it weird.....

He smirks, retreating his hands and giving me a sly and smug smile. "I won, Valentino- one point. Willow- zero points. Or should I say.... Willy," I gasp, he didn't. A scowl that seems permanent is burning into him, but he's just looking back at me in complete amusement.

"How dare you!" I point a finger at him. His eyebrows raise and he laughs, I try tickling him but when he doesn't laugh I realise that I have failed and he is truely weird. HE ISN'T TICKLISH! I really envy him, I really really do.

"I'm not ticklish, princess," he smiles tauntingly, I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. He shrugs and go back to paying attention to his phone. I shrug and stand up walking to the front door, "where are you going exactly?" His voice cuts in. I turn my head to look at him and shrug.

"You don't want to do anything so I'll find something to do," with that said, I walk out of the house knowing he will follow me. And I was right because the door opens a second later and he walks out, his phone in his hand. What is he doing exactly with his phone? I'll need to find out.

"Where are you going exactly?" He asks from behind me. I simply shrug not stopping my movement, to be honest I don't even know what I'm doing and where I'm going. Wait..... I need his phone to see what he is doing exactly.

Project: steal the gang leaders phone.
Status: getting there.

I slow down so we are walking next to each other, he's still focused on his phone though. Antisocial much. I try to take a peek at his phone, he doesn't seem to notice though. From what I can see, he's texting someone. He looks down at me, tilting his phone sidewards so I can't see. I pout at him and frown, "what are you doing now? Trying to read my messages aye?" He chuckles.

What if it's a girl? I gasp at the thought, maybe he'll get off my back? At that thought I lunge at his phone, grasping it in my hands and running away with it hurriedly reading the messages. It isn't anything that I expected.

Titus> I've got them and the drugs

Valentino> okay good. We'll earn more money this time hopefully, kill them so there isn't any eyewitnesses.

Titus> It will be my pleasure; can't wait for tonight ;)

Valentino> Get more bullets.

"Willow stop reading it!" But I've already stopped, I can't look anymore. I've stopped my running and my reading, he is truely disgusting. I shove the phone into his chest, he grabs my wrist; I don't think for a second and slap him across the cheek. Realising what I did, I take steps back away from him.

"You...You...." I groan. "GOSH I HATE YOU SO MUCH! They all have a family, Valentino and you just kill them for your own benefit?" I frown, he takes a step forward but I take one back. "Stay away from me, just stay away," what if being around a killer makes people think I'm just like him? Like them?

"ENOUGH!" He roars making me stop my speech. "Get here, now Willow," he growls pointing to the ground; I shake my head in defiance. No way in hell. "NOW!"

"No! Because you know what? You don't own me so stop acting like you do, I'm not a dog!" I shout, his eyes have somehow darkened. He takes furious steps towards me, I immediately bolt towards the park but he's too fast. He lunges at me, grabbing both shoulders and pinning me to his chest. "Release me Valentino!" I kick at him but he still doesn't let me go.

"You are mine. I've had enough of your little rules Willow, I no longer care. You are mine. You will treat me with respect. You will not go near any guy. And you know why? You stole my phone, read my messages, shouted at me and ran from me. This is your punishment, now get back to the house this instant," as I spin around heading back to the house, I think of two things that I should do.

1: Punch him
2: Just keep walking

So I go for the latter and keep walking, deciding something else along the way. I will no longer let him treat me like this and I will not longer deal with him killing. He needs to be stopped. I'm calling the cops.

 I'm calling the cops

Thank you so much @missred237