CHAPTER XIX

a/n: tell me what you make of this conversation.

KATHERINE EVY JONES

"I sleep where?" I ask him, my toiletries and clothes clutched in my hand. 

He raises his eyebrows and replies, "With me, of course,"

"Ha ha," I mutter sarcastically and repeat my question, but his answer doesn't change. "ACE!" I cry out, "Come on, tell me where the hell will I sleep?"

"With me," he replies, mimicking my voice.

"There are more than ten rooms, in this fucking mansion! Why the hell do I have to sleep with you then?"

"What's wrong with sleeping with me?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows, now doubt double meaning it.

I sigh and say, "Kingman, why can't I have one freaking room from the ten?"

"They all are locked," then he added, "It wasn't my decision, okay? My mum misplaced the keys..."

Frowning, I ask, "Where is Kyle sleeping?"

"That room," he mutters and points to a room behind me.

I turn around and ask, "Can't I sleep with him?"

"There's only a single bed in his room anyways,"

"Well he is small, anyways," I retort.

Then Ace grins and says, "Well I am huge,"

I fucking knew this was coming!

***

"So you will stay in daddy's room?"

"Yeah I will honey," I mutter and tuck his bed sheets tightly around him. After I am done, I kiss his forehead and add, "But I am going to miss you,"

"You'll just be next door, mom," he rolls his eyes.

"Jeez, Kyle...Let me play an overly loving mom sometimes," I say.

"Nah! Too sickening," he replies with a disgusting face. I giggle quietly.

 "Night honey!" I say, kissing his forehead again.

He rubs off where I kissed him and complains, "MOM!"

I laugh and then head over to mine and Ace's room.

As soon as I open the door, I shriek. Ace is lying on the bed with nothing but only his boxers on, his hands behind his head. 

I cover my eyes and holler, "Get your clothes on!"

"I sleep like this, Kathy," Ace replies with a smug smile.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I retort, "But now I am also staying in your room, so be a gentleman and get your clothes on!"

"But I don't like it gentle!" he whines dramatically, "I like it rough!"

"Shut up," I mutter and ask again, "Are you getting in your clothes or not?"

He smirks and replies, "Make me,"

I give up. There is no way I am going to touch him, not because it's overly inappropriate but because it will send me overdrive. I fear there will be no way that I will be able to stop myself from kissing him when I touch him. 

Sighing, I make my way towards the bathroom. Grabbing my toiletries bag from the dressing table, I turn the hot water on. Then bolting the door and checking twice (it's good to be sure when a pervert is sitting right in the next room), I finally stripped. I padded the warm water to check the temperature before entering it.