CHAPTER XXII

KATHERINE EVY JONES

"Ace, wake up! Wake up!" I whispered in his ear. He just muttered something incomprehensible and then rolled to the other side of the couch.

"Kingman if you do not wake up right now, I am going to unleash my fury upon you!" I threatened him.

He just smiled drowsily and murmured, "Katherine, it's such a turn on to hear you order me in the mornings,"

I rolled my eyes and hunted for a glass. Then tip toeing to the bathroom, I filled it and returned to him. He was still sleeping, peacefully.

I whispered, "1...2..."

"What are you doing?" He asked alarmingly, immediately awake. But the poor thing (note the sarcasm) didn't even get a chance to defend himself.

"3!" I shouted and threw the water on him, instantly bursting into chuckles. 

After a minute more of laughing, I wiped the tears off my eyes only to see him, gaping at me angrily and with somewhat amusement. 

"You just didn't do that!" he exclaimed.

"I guess I just did," I mimicked his astonished voice and replied with a smirk.

Then slowly getting up from the bed, he advanced on me. All the amusement that may have been written on my face was instantly washed off. He took large strides until he was only a few feet away from me. 

I muttered a short, "Uh-oh" and turn on my heel, to run. But he was too fast for me, he pushed himself on me. I landed on the floor with a small 'thud', my face to his, breathing heavily. Now it was his turn to smirk.

He slowly muttered, deliberately slowly to make this more intimate, "Now what should we do with this naughty child?"

"How about nothing?" I suggested, with a small weak smile.

"Oh, no, no, no," he replied with another smirk, "You do have to be... punished,"

"I still vouch for nothing," I muttered.

He chuckled deeply. I could feel the vibrations of his chuckled, as he was lying on top of me, which I may add WAS DRIVING ME MAD!!!??!!?!?

"Now I wonder how do you get to be punished," he asked with a made-up thinking expression, "Like this?" he asked, his head instantly dropping to my ear lobe. He teeth grazed it so very slightly, but it didn't stop the ripples of pleasure to flood throughout my body. He still kept nipping it, until finally, he bit into it. I instantly chucked in large amount of air and closed my mouth from moaning. I closed my eyes, instinctively. 

Then he stopped and my eyes fluttered open. I almost blurted out, "Why the fuck did you stop!?" Jeez, I need to have a mouth filter. I speak anything and everything that comes to my mind. 

His eyes were full of evilness as he asked again, "Or like this?" Again his head dropped, but this time to my collar bone. His teeth grazed there again as I squirmed under him. "Ace..." I cried, "Work... office..." I spoke in small whispers. Whereas, his answer was only, "Hmmm... yeah baby,"

FUCK THIS PERSON.

HE ALREADY DID, REMEMBER?

All the protests were drowned by the amounts of pleasure from my body. His kisses were going deeper, downer. His lips were now focusing on my cleavage, nipping it, biting into it and teasing it. My body may burst due to this er.... bittersweet torture. 

My grave will feature the words: Died of Combustion.

He raised his head again, and asked, "Any more requests?"

I raised my eyebrow at him and asked angrily, "you letting me go or not!"

He pretended to think and then answered, "Nah!" then adding, "Actually, I was thinking about this one more-"

The door opened and admitted Ace's mom, Cassandra inside. Her eyebrows jumped up in surprise. I mean whose wouldn't!? 

Her son is lying on top of his son's mother.

Her son's head was right upon her(not his mother's) cleavage.

The woman beneath her son currently looks like a freaking zombie, straight out of Walking Dead!

Everything is frozen for a moment.

Until I finally scramble out of Ace's hold, who lies down defeated. Cassandra, trying too hard to control the smile that threatens to break out on her face, clears her throat and says, "Err... sorry for interrupting but, Ace and Katherine, you need to be in the office in like half an hour..."

"Yeah," I say uncertainly, my head down ashamed. I mean she just caught me with doing something with Ace!

Well technically, I am not at fault here.

As soon as she leaves the room, Ace smirks and says, "My services would be rendered to you, whenever you like,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINCE THIS IS LIKE THE BONUS CHAPTER, IT'S SHORT!

KIDDING, I AM BACK AND TIRED! AND FEEL LIKE WRITING..

BUT SINCE I AM BACK AND TIRED, THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.

WITH LOVE,

BACK AND TIRED