ρяσℓσgυє

Hi lovelies!

This is the prologue for Boxing Miracle, it is a male pregnancy fan fiction, so don't give me hate if you don't like it..just don't read it. :) 

Hope you enjoy the story and remember to,

Vote.comment.fan.

-J xxxx

***

It was the most important day of Liam's career, the day where he had the chance to be promoted to a new level of boxing, but, the tension and the stress in the air was very crucial. No one knew what they were to expect, some people were rooting for the man and others were against him, rooting for the other boxer who looked much more buff and toned in his body when Liam had first met the lad. But, he was not going to worry, it wasn't all about the appearance.

The boxing test was not long away, and Liam wasn't feeling nervous at all, he was pumped because of the little games which Harry, the lad's boxing coach, put in place for him before the test was about to take place. He didn't want Liam to be thinking about it, the older man wanted him to take his mind off the test and have a little bit of fun before things had started to become serious.

Boxing was a sport where things weren't always fun, sometimes people could become very seriously injured from matches and would have to take breaks off their career, it was crucial and at one point of Liam's career, people had stopped purchasing tickets to matches, due to the fact that one of the boxers had a very bad fall on stage, and it disturbed every single person in the crowd.

And somehow, not one person had become bored with Liam Payne, he was not well known for how impressive he was in his appearance, although he was very good looking, they were fascinated to how determined the lad was with his boxing career. Because, Liam used to only be able to train and he had to work so very hard to be where he was at the moment. He was never in the spotlight, the man was only a rookie that not one person bothered to pay attention to.

It was so very shocking how much hysteria the man caused, he had about fifteen million followers on twitter and a large amount of fans who supported his boxing career, Liam never guessed that he would be this well known in the United Kingdom, or more like, the entire world. He loved his fans, and he didn't mind that he was surrounded with teenage girls every single time he stepped out of a public venue.

The match was just minutes away, and Liam could hear ear piercing screams from backstage whilst he was standing in front of Harry, who's curly locks were pushed back with a thin, black headband and was sporting a large black jacket, also a pair of track shorts. It was the season of winter, but, Liam's boxing coach was very immune to how cold it usually became. He nervously smiled at the older man, only shifting on his feet.

His coach raised a curious eyebrow at Liam and held out his hand to the young man who came scurrying up to him with the boxer's new squeaky clean pair of boxing gloves that had just come in yesterday through the mail, it was a present from Johanna, who was Louis' mother, and Liam had been married to the man for about three years. Liam smiled at the young man, who was named Zayn, and politely took the gloves from him and opened the straps so that he could slip them onto his hands.

Zayn was the referee for the boxing matches, so, he was always there for Liam and willing to be backstage if anything happened, people became sick quite a lot, and if someone had to look after them and nurse them back to health, it would always be Zayn. Somebody would just have to fill in for him. Once Liam slipped his large hands into the boxing gloves, he shifted his hands around so that he could see if they fit well or not. Johanna had a great taste in his size.