тωєηту-σηє

Hey lovelies.

After going out to my cousins house which is three hours away for the day, I have officially returned.

I played with her new puppy, who is beautiful, by the way.

His name is Buddy. :33

We literally drove at night and I am so tired. ;-;

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is three months and three weeks old.)

Everyone had it wrong. It wasn't that he was angry with Niall, he was disappointed, battling the fear of being alone. But, Louis wasn't alone. He just felt alone, now that Jarrod had passed. Deep inside of him, Louis understood that his best mate had made the right choice, to end the boy's life then and there due to how much pain he was already going through - But sometimes, the man liked to take risks.

Deaths were hard to get over, to pass, for Louis. One time when he was younger, his dog died, he was hit by a car after seeing a cat spring across the road and it caused it do so as well, but no pet compared to a death of a human. This was just the message Louis was trying to get through, he was a softie and it took him some time to get over things.

He thought nothing would be able to get him out of this state. The state of being slightly depressed on most days, hanging on and looking a photos of the poor, seven year old boy whom had died so early. And although Liam never spent money on anything other than groceries and bills for the house, an idea had whirled up inside of him after some time of mourning.

It was the idea to perhaps spoil Louis, to get away. He spent a shit load of money on three tickets to a warm place, which featured a beach and a nice little hotel, and now the Doncaster lad had no idea what he was in for, he was packing the types of clothes which Liam was telling him to pack, with no knowledge of where he was taking him.

Louis fumbled with the light, t-shirt and managed to fold it, before he placed it into his bag, taking a second glance at Liam. "Are you sure ya' wanna pack Alfie's bag? I can do it for you." He asked, alert.

"No, it's fine," Liam chirped happily. "Besides, I'm better at packing for him."

He watched his husband get a few sets of clothing for their son and sort them through, this leaving Louis in suspense. Liam was being so secretive and cheeky, and this most certainly was not like him. "I'm good at packing for him, too, what makes you say that?" He asked, too many questions that morning.

"You just stuff in a whole lot of mismatched clothes that don't go together, nuh-duh."

"Does it even really matter?"

"Yes,"

He rolled his eyes and closed his duffle bag, before he slipped onto the bed, Liam sitting in between his legs. The man was moving around and struggling to get in as many clothes as possible, this happening whilst Louis was rubbing his hands through his greasy hair and massaging his scalp. Louis leaned down, kissing his cheek gently. "Love you." He said.

"Love you, more," Liam happily tilted his head up to kiss his lips and pressed his fingers to the metal zipper, pulling it up and finishing packing their son's bag. He pushed it to the pile of the bags sitting in the corner of the room. "Now, just my bag left and we just have to get the bedding packed."