єιgнтєєη

Hi lovelies!

I'm so friggin bored, stuck in bed with the tummy bug, how fucking unfortunate.

Will someone talk to me? :') comment on my passages in my chapters?

Patience, young one, it's alright.

I'm so impatient, ergh.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is a month and three and a half weeks old.)

Niall Styles, Harry Horan, they both sounded awfully odd, so, Liam didn't think that he wanted to choose to whom had whom's last name just yet. Harry and the funny, Irish lad hadn't gotten together, they were taking things slow and wanted to wait until they were to be in a relationship. Louis and Liam didn't really do that, the two men were sort of in a love-hate relationship where Liam was frustrated with how much of a flirt the other lad was and cut him off completely.

At least they ended up getting married and having a nice shag.

Liam was cooing below at the little bundle of joy. Alfie's legs squirming around and springing out like a jack in the box, it was truly an adorable sight to see. The little frog cot matched to the baby, he had discovered that their nearly two month year old son had a fancy for sleeping for as many hours as he could, whining to his parents whenever they got him up from his little slumber.

Alfie's head had slight hair on top of it, light and delicate. Occasionally, he would reach his hand down into the cot as he was watching his son and give him a belly rub or a scratch, and it would usually make him let out a little noise which sounded like a gasp or a giggle, either way, it made Liam's day. His brown eyes flickered down to the laying figure whom was blowing bubbles in his mouth and looking around with his eyes wide in alert, he just wanted to squeeze this child with big cuddles.

His back bent down when he placed his hands around the baby's waist to lift him up into his arms. Liam's son seemed to be comfortable with both Liam and Louis. He loved his Daddy; Liam, for cuddles and quiet time, sleeping mostly, and Papa; Louis, for play time and smiles whenever he was in a giddy mood. The father positioned his arm around his waist whilst holding him to his chest and his other hand to cup his bottom.

It was an early morning, feeling in the mood to go to his son's nursery to have a cuddle, since Louis was being a knob and playing the X-box in their living room, wanting some time to himself. His footsteps followed to the end of the room, standing in front of the Giraffe bookshelf that Zayn had built for Louis and his husband, and if was full of children's books, basically everything else as well, painted the walls beautifully, built some of the furniture.

Liam looked down to the baby, smiling. He had let out a burp which sounded like - The man had no idea, actually, it was just very soft and quiet. He moved Alfie further up his waist, patting his strong yet gentle hand against his back to make him burp. "That's a good boy . . ."

His face tucked into his shoulder, smelling the scent of breast milk and baby powder - He loved the smell, one of the main reasons that the lad always had to cuddle the child. Liam supporting his hand under his head as he walked his way down to the other end of the house with the gurgling baby boy squirming around in his arms, he spotted Louis talking into the home phone, before he noticed his husband and his son, making him place the phone down into the receiver.

Louis stretched his arms above his head, feet kicking around slightly, he didn't have a good night's sleep. Being kept up by Alfie whom wanted a feed and a cuddle, and since Liam was a heavy sleeper and slept through the entire thing, he was unaware of the entire thing. "How is my pretty boy?" He cooed to the two boys.