тωєηту-тняєє

Hi lovelies!

I hope most of you have taken into consideration of what I last posted, I am going to try and make these chapters better by communicating with you guys more.

So, who wants a dedication? Well, I already thought of one. And I will be giving dedications out every chapter from now on to make you guys feel special. <333

So, todays dedication is to @Kawaii-Calum to thank you for the wonderful follow! (: I love everyone who follows me, so I feel very flattered.

Unfortunately I can't follow anyone back because I'm at my follow limit! ):

QOTD: Out of all the amazingly fucking scrumpcious foods in the world, what is your favourite meal? (Mine is spaghetti bolgenese and tacos omg.)

I expect to see answers in the comments below!

Love you all, and WARNING: There's sexy smut in this chapter so be aware. I'm sorry if it was too shit and short, but I tried. DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU THINK IT'S TOO GRAPHIC.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxxx

***

(Alfie is still four months old.)

Louis needed this, and so did Liam. Apparently it was normal for this to happen about two times every week, day, or month, he didn't know because he sort of used to be an awkward lad with the subject of sex, he had no idea how it worked - Well, he did, now, but that wasn't what he was talking about. Louis had decided to come out of his comfort zone and just give himself to Liam, even if they were going to do something dirty and sexy, or loving and fucking amazing.

He really did prefer the sexy and dirty part, because he was so horny.

Luckily Alfie was at a babysitter whom they trusted, and that would give them the chance to have time to themselves for a number of hours, until they picked their gorgeous little boy up from his little fun and cuddling time with the lady. Louis was juggling around the things he thought they would do whilst in the bedroom, sex, sex, sex, he even thought he was getting a bit hard at this very moment, because just thinking about this made him want to release in his pants.

Oops, the graphic language. Oh, well, he didn't give a fuck, anyways. Louis was tugging on his husband's shirt sleeve, Liam just thinking he wanted to go back to the hotel which they were doing, now, because they had finished their dinner. The two were wandering down, onto the ground after stepping off the boat house, and now Louis was so horny, he couldn't explain it, at all. He needed Liam and his fucking dick, now.

He ran his tongue along his bottom lip and nibbled on the skin as he was looking over to the man known as 'Sex on legs' And Liam didn't understand, he just raised an eyebrow and glanced away from the sight of Louis, cheeks flustered and confused. Louis pouted his bottom lip and leaned his head on his shoulder, hand gliding up and down the lad's hip and stroking gently, hoping his man would get the hint, soon, really soon.

The two men wandered down a small path, swaying about and holding one another close as they were doing this. In Liam's opinion, they were in no rush to the car and back to their hotel, but, oh, what the Doncaster lad thought was a whole other story. He wasn't getting his hint, by the way he was squeezing his bum and stroking his back ever so intimately, Liam was always the oblivious one at times. But - Louis was more stupid than him.