ℓαѕт ¢нαρтєя - тωєηту-ƒινє -

Hiiii lovelies!

Unfortunately, this is the very last chapter of Boxing Miracle.

I really loved this book, do you know why? Because it was the first book anyone ever paid attention to, like, no one's given me this much nice treatment before.

With the comments on the chapters, the votes, the 33K reads. Even if it's not as much as the Water Boy which has like over 1M, but at least I got more than 1K, right? Thank you! 

I really hope that in the future, I will get more and more reads, more followers, more votes, comments, and I will be able to make people very happy.

So, the dedication for today goes to @jessicamanteigas because I really love her profile picture. Enough said.

QOTD: Heyyyy, what stories would you like to see on my profile in the future? (Be honest.)

Thank you for being here since day one and making me feel at home.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the last chapter and remember to, 

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xx

***

(Alfie is five months old.)

Everything was going so well. Louis was working every day, now, but not for the entire day, because they still had their little son at home, whom was being looked after by either Liam's or Louis' mum's. His boss had told him a little while back, that if he kept up the good work, he would be promoted into being a doctor for where he worked. They seemed to have a lot planned for the future.

Liam would go to the boxing gym, every single day, training and getting himself in decent shape, due to the fact that there was an upcoming boxing match which he was going to compete in. It was happening that night, and at lunch time, there was going to be a small party to celebrate him getting back into boxing and competing in more matches than usual. It was awesome, honestly, after having Alfie, he didn't think he would ever continue his career.

So, thankfully, he had already done his work out for the day, before he was now having some time to himself in the kitchen, preparing the little dishes of food up for the party. It would take place in about half an hour, to an hour, and he had no idea whether Louis was bothering to help, or just cooing over Alfie as he was squealing in the living room, laying under his blanket and in his Pa's arms.

He watched him through the little crack through the cabinets, an open space which left him the chance to peer out into living room and keep an eye out on both his husband, and their son. Liam grinned when he noticed Louis smiling down at Alfie with a fond expression on his face, rubbing his back as he tried to calm him down from his happy squealing. This happened a lot, lately.

The small menu they were serving at the party consisted of fruits, light beer, popcorn, lollies, except - He was just on the fruit, and it would take a matter of time to do so, which was annoying. He had been side tracked for the past two hours, changing nappies and cuddling his beautiful boy, Louis, and now, he was swearing to himself that he was only going to focus on this, only this.