ƒιƒтєєη

Hi lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, cause' I certainly did, I'm so happy that Liam and Lou finally have a wittle baby. :3

I'm doing homeschool now, woop woop, so that means that writing fanfictions counts as one of my little subjects, I write on Wednesdays and post on the weekends.

I'm so lucky. :))

The baby's name is Alfie Landon Tomlinson, how beautiful is that? Sorry to all of the people who wanted a girl, maybe Louis and Liam will have a little Hazel later on!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Vote.comment.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is a week old.)

Ah, the feeling of being new parents, it was wonderful and exciting. After all of those months, those nine months, they finally had little Alfie safely in their hands. He was a beautiful boy, the couple had figured that their son was a screamer like Louis, guessing that his personality was definitely going to be like the Doncaster lad's, where as his little nose and facial looks were exactly identical to Liam's. Alfie Landon Tomlinson, people utterly adored the name, now that the couple had revealed to the social networking community that their son had been brought into the world, Liam even posted an event on Facebook which read, 'Our little son Alfie Landon Tomlinson was born on the 28th of August, our beautiful miracle.'

The Tomlinson family spent the new father's birthday by simply being at the hospital, he had postpartum, and was much too tired to do anything, so, he spent most of the day laying in his bed whilst feeding and nurturing his baby, receiving presents for his birthday and also for Alfie at the front doorstep of their house and in the hospital room. One of the little habits which Alfie developed was scrunching up his button nose whenever he was hungry and leaving his mouth slack whenever he looked at his parents, it was adorable, really, he was the world's cutest newborn baby and no one could deny it.

Liam remembered when Zayn and Harry came rushing to their house, bringing all of these baby jumpsuits and things which they would use to look after their child, nappies, bottles, a breast pump, and the girls and the lads revealed the nursery to the man whom was so happy that he was in tears, the lad had forgiven his husband after he had let him know the reason to why he was away for so long, always apparently being with the boxing referee, the nursery turned out to be perfect. It was small, but it was so well done, the walls were beige and Zayn had painted little drawings of animals and butterflies, Alfie's cot had a green frog as the head, it was so fucking amazing.

Alfie was currently curled up in his daddy's arms, feeling as comfortable as ever, and as you would have guessed, his eyes were tightly closed with his tiny fist shoved into his mouth. There were drips of drool leaking down his chin, but, the man never bothered to do anything about it, because the child was just too cute to say no to. He was clothed in a jumpsuit which had 'I'm a daddy's boy.' Written across the white fabric in large, black capital letters, and the only people whom had visited the couple to see the new child was Liam's parent's, so there were lots of aching visitors to see this beautiful baby.

It was very early in the morning, just not two or anything rather, let's just say that it was much too early for Liam. His brown eyes were drooping, trying his best to stay awake, but honestly found that he was failing to do so. He had awoken to the sound of the baby crying for dear life, so, he needed to comfort Alfie somehow. Louis was also in the hospital room, and he adjusted Alfie's position so that his fluffy head of hair was resting against his collarbone, bottom being cupped with one hand and his body being rocked from side to side, Alfie had finally fallen asleep after hours of crying, and his father was looking down at his sleeping figure with complete adoration, a tired smile playing on his lips.