σηє

Hi, lovelies. :)

I know you have all been waiting for this, I am very excited as much as you all are. I know that I will have fun writing this!

Anyways, I know that you probably just wanna go ahead and read the chapter, so, here it is!

Love you all very much and remember to,

Vote.comment.fan.

-J xx

***

He didn't exactly know where he was, after his eyes had peeled open to see the sight of a middle-aged man sitting in a chair whilst pulling a clipboard off the hosp - a hospital bed? Liam's brown eyes were dilated in fear when he peered down at the condition of his body and saw that he was dressed in a hospital gown, the only thing that Liam had in his head when he was trying to remember what had last happened to him, was that he was in a boxing match . . . And, that was all.

The walls of the hospital room were only bland, they were painted the colour of white and this was why he didn't exactly fancy hospitals, the staff were overly kind to the patients and no matter what the situation was to why they were a patient, they would always tell them, 'Everything is going to be alright.' What if it wasn't? What if Liam had some sort of terrible disease that would eventually kill him? That would very scary for him, the lad wouldn't be able to continue his boxing career.

The man who was most likely the doctor, was very engrossed in the files which he was searching through and Liam was starting to grow very impatient because he was wanting a clear and immediate explanation to what was wrong with him, he was still experiencing those stomach pains and a strong headache in his forehead, Liam had actually been sleeping in the hospital for about four hours, which meant that the boxing match had started at exactly six o'clock and it was now ten o'clock at night.

He certainly deserved the rest, Liam mostly worked for the majority of his time, and even if he had free time to himself which meant he could relax as much as he wanted, Liam only sacrificed his time for his career, boxing meant the world to him, and not once in his life did he take this all for granted. Liam also wondered where Louis had scurried off to, he did remember his husband being at his side at one point and he missed the lad because the two hadn't had much time together.

When the two men made eye contact with one another, Liam only nodded with his two hands being folded into his lap whilst those pair of brown eyes flickered around the room due to the fact that the doctor looked as if he was going to give Liam some bad news about what was going on inside of his body, oh, boy. This wasn't going to be very pretty. He just couldn't accept that he was naked under the hospital gown, it even felt so very uncomfortable.

The doctor scooted closer whilst he was sitting on the chair, and that caused Liam to sink further down into the bed, and it made a sudden feeling of pain shoot through his body. He winced, unable to keep his eyes open without feeling as if he was going to let out a fit of vomit all over the doctor, he tilted his head slightly. "Hi, Liam. How are you feeling after your little fall?" Liam looked down at his white coat and sighed in relief when he noticed that a name tag was pinned to the material of the coat, which said, 'Doctor Coyne'

"Quite confused, actually."

"Confused, how so?"

"I don't know . . ."