тнιятєєη

Hi lovelies!

I am really confused at the moment.

I just got a new iPod in the mail, and no one told me that the battery on iPods are shit, great, I'm really happy now. ._.

Plus, the keyboard feels really tiny and I'm pissed.

Anyone else feel like that?

So, I'm going to youth camp from Tuesday to Friday next week, so, I won't be on during that time.

But don't worry, I'll write during my time at camp and update that weekend.

The baby is here in the next chapter, so fucking excited because I adore fanfiction babies, I hate them in real life because I somehow always make them cry and they poop and cry and vomit.

I get awkward around those evil creatures..

EARLY UPDATE.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Vote.comment.fan.

-J xxxx

***

(Liam is eight months and three weeks pregnant.)

Hospital. A hospital. The hospital. The place where people whom were suffering with sicknesses or sudden emergencies would go to, but one in particular, birth. Liam wasn't at that stage just yet, he was due in a about a week or so, and he hoped the baby would be delivered at that date exactly. It was near the end of the year which was a surprising thing, but, not exactly at the end of the year. Liam's birthday would be coming up very soon, the due date being the date of his own birthday, it was a nice thing knowing that you had the same birthday as your child, but frustrating because the lad would have to be going through labor at the time. Not a great birthday.

Louis thought it would be a good idea if he put Liam on bed rest until he was in labor, considering he was quite large for his amount of months and according to the ultrasounds, their child was very long and big at the same time, making Liam wonder if he were to even hold the child properly without its legs sticking out awkwardly due to its size. It wouldn't matter to the couple, especially Louis, Liam remembered him making a comment on how much he loved long babies, putting them over his shoulder and rocking them to sleep, he hoped he would be that sort of parent, the man adored children, and so did Liam.

So, here he was now, laying in a rock hard bed with his legs spread apart from the fact that he could literally feel the baby making its way in between his legs, ready to be delivered, but, it was a week early, so, there was no way that Liam was giving birth in this amount of pain. He shuffled around on the bed, his head leaning downwards to examine the size of his incredibly large bump, he could already sense that he was going to have some serious stretch marks that wouldn't disappear for a long time, he hoped that he wouldn't have to go through another pregnancy after this one.

There were nurses rushing around the building, due to the fact that he swore it was the birth season, so many women and men were having children, it wasn't even funny. Liam had no idea to what childbirth felt like, so, he was fucking terrified, he remembered earlier in the day a midwife was speaking to him about the stages of pregnancy, something about dilating a few centimetres, and when you were three centimetres, the baby would start to push out and you could not turn back, an entire miniture body would be popping out of you, whether you liked it or not, and Liam did not like it.

It was quite odd. The Doncaster lad and his partner had gone out on a date exactly a week ago, and Liam had just admitted that when he was younger, he had a horrible phobia of babies. Not being able to look at them without feeling as if he was about to cry, their bug eyes would stare the shit out of the lad and he felt cold-sweats coming on, it wasn't a pretty place to be, Liam wished he could be like all of the other parents, but, he had a feeling that he was going to be in love with this one, I mean, who wouldn't adore their own baby?