ƒινє

Hey lovelies!

Due to my slow updating on the weekend, I have gotten @IHaveNiamFeels to help me with this chapter, it might be shorter with the speech paragraphs and such, but it will be like that when she helps me when I need it. :)

This chapter is very nice and adorable, which I love because Lilo is liffeee.

Kahlia is the most amazing writer in the world, and I want to thank her for everything that she's done, in fact, I even dedicated this chapter to herr.

Thank you so much, this story is now is the 1D bromance awards OMG! I love you!!!

It's the first time one of my stories has ever ever been nominated, so I'm very excited, I'm hoping that mine gets a chance to win but we never know haha.

How are you all? I honestly feel like shit and want to die, but we can't have that because I won't be able to update.

Inbox me if you need any personal help, feel free to do so, I have problems myself.

I know that this chapter is shorter than usual, but whatever, I'm updating the other fanfic on the weekend btw.

Anyways, please enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xoxo

***

(Liam is four months and three weeks pregnant.)

The past three weeks had been hectic. But, it was nice, because Louis was finally back, no work, which was great, he would be able to care for Liam and the unborn baby inside of his stomach, spend as much time as possible with one another and the younger man wouldn't have to feel as if his husband was doubting his love for the lad, when Louis was bloody crazy about him, one time during the time that they were together, about two weeks ago..Liam asked Louis why he loved him.

The man decided to finally answer that same question, 'Telling you why I love you is like describing how water tastes, impossible.'

Liam still didn't understand why he couldn't have an answer, but, other than that, it shot him right in the heart, causing him to have millions and millions of feels inside of his stomach, he felt like a thirteen year old girl who had just been spoken to by her crush. The two men were supposed to be like best friends, as I described, but, since the pregnancy things had changed drastically, Louis and Liam had finally started to act as if they were in love, it was very unbelievable to other people, especially Niall, Harry and Zayn whom were their best friends and had known Liam since he was a child, whilst Louis and Niall had known one another since high school.

Whilst the two men had been lounging at home for quite a few weeks, they didn't have much to do, they only watched some films with some movie marathons added onto the side, Louis baked occasionally and would end up play-fighting with his husband who would continue to whine about his hunger and attempt to steal the cake batter before flicking it into Louis' eyes, it was a frequent thing that would happen in the Tomlinson household, Louis also getting revenge by pouring some of the cake batter on top of his husband's head.

He was excited for what was in store for the future, if their child would turn out like Jarrod, Liam was already starting to get nervous about their baby's first day of school. The lad knew that he most certainly wanted to have a baby boy first, because if they had a little girl afterwards, he would be able to protect her from any of the jerks whom would break her heart, he would always think like that. Liam knew that he would be the protective parent, where as Louis couldn't care less, also being very kind and caring at the same time, his husband loved children.