тєη

Hi lovelies!

I noticed the huge amount of comments I received on my last chapter and I was amazed, thank you for being so supportive with everything I write.

Sorry for not updating as early as I would have, had a whole weekend sleepover and the usual homework.

And for not updating When Silly Meets Single for like a month now, I'm hopeless.

I'm getting to it after this one, though. :))

I hope you guys fall in love with this chapter as much as I am. <3

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Liam is seven months pregnant.)

An image of the small, bouncing boy filled his mind, he looked so much more different than he was in his sick state. He wasn't laying in a hospital bed with a mask over his mouth to help his breath and to also protect his disease from spreading, the man had no idea whether it was possible for it to even do so, but, he knew that his husband did. Jarrod was finally living life to its fullest, in his dreams, anyway, it was quite weird, he had dreamt that he and Louis had adopted the young boy and nursed him back to full health. Maybe the two could do that someday, when they were allowed to.

Instead of being laid down in bed with his lover, Louis was cooking a nice breakfast in the small kitchen just a few rooms away from the open space with the bed. Being in the house became a bit too stressful, so, instead the couple decided to have a little stay in a hotel only a few hours or more away from where they lived, it felt nice to get away from everything. The fame, especially when Liam was pregnant, going to give birth in about only two months, he was very prepared yet stressed because Louis had been difficult lately and he had no idea why, maybe it was both of the two.

Oh, Louis. Your village called, they want their idiot back.

You know why I'm so tired? Because every time I look at your face, it takes all my energy up not to puke.

You're so annoying.

Lou, stop being so immature.

May your life be filled with lawyers.

It was normal for the two, an insult there, an insult here, but, maybe Liam had gone too far. He didn't know, but one thing he did know was that Louis was sensitive at heart and did think of the insults which he had thrown at him for quite awhile. He wasn't thinking about it now, though, he was hoping to get Liam to forgive him or something rather by cooking him a delicious meal that would satisfy him and their baby. Niall and Harry were also supposed to join Louis for the day after lunch to go shopping for furniture for the nursery, the baby would be coming soon and they couldn't wait to get it underway.

His swollen and red legs were sprawled out across the bed, looking up at the perfectly painted ceiling, it surprisingly had little fairy lights stuck onto it which Liam had taken a fancy to and liked to look up at them when it was night time and he was the only person awake out of the couple. Liam's hands had been glued to his stomach for the past week, growing more protective of his baby, and he had to admit, maybe he didn't want to have the baby just yet, he loved having a baby bump, it made him feel special whenever he felt those little kicks against his belly.

Liam smiled at the sound of sizzling and the smell of butter coming from the kitchen where Louis was cooking, it caused him to crave the meal even more and maybe he even wanted to get out of bed, but, he was much too fat to do so and that annoyed him very much. This reminded him that their child could be actually quite long or large, but, it would never make Liam love the baby any less, he didn't even know why it was such a problem in the first place. He was estatic, having a baby with the man he loved was such a blessing.