ѕєνєηтєєη

Hi lovelies!

Comment, comment, comment on my chapters, because there will be some Narry coming up soon.

Andd I am so flipping excited because Narry is my favourite bromance, not romance, I just think they're flipping adorable. :3

Please tell me what I should do with these chapters because i have no idea what to write for you guys to actually like it and comment.

I'm weird, haha, but I had an idea for this chapter and I could not wait to write it.

And in all honesty, if Larry wasn't real, Narry would be my OTP forever, like legit. (Other than Lilo.)

OH YEAH! And just to let you know, Alfie's age may have some weird changes in the story.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is a month old.)

Daddy, I want food. Daddy, give me cuddles. Louis was just waiting for those words to come around eventually, except, his baby was only a month old and he was just beginning to smile. How wonderful. He tried, and tried, and tried to teach Alfie new words for him to speak, but, it wouldn't work, he would just lay in his daddy's arms, sucking on his fucking nipple because he was just hungry all the time. Louis was hungry, a lot, but, he didn't ignore his father when the time came to learning some new words, but, Liam would scold him and say, 'Lou, it's been a month since he's been born, calm down.' So what? His son could win a prize for the youngest baby to say literally anything.

Much to his dismay, the lad was being forced to hang out with his best friend. It was never a bad thing, Liam had just mentioned that he were to go out into the town square with Niall and have a catch up, although they did hang out, a lot. It was whilst the Irishman was on his break from working, having an hour to go somewhere and to get back to the hospital in time, and that reminded the man, he needed to see Jarrod, if he even was still breathing, Niall hadn't said anything, so, he had to be alive.

He had a feeling that his husband was planning something with Zayn to make Harry and Niall hook up one time, but, both of the lads were much too opposite from kinky. It was surprising for the lad from Wolverhampton, because he was against making love or fucking, not really, he just found the exposure of being naked, very awkward. But, now that Louis thought of it very carefully, the blonde was most definitely going to speak to him about the awkward encounter he had just a week ago. The time where Harry was feeling as if Liam was forcing him to smack his lips right against Niall's, when in reality, it was all a joke and the man had a choice to do so.

Niall was twenty two, and Harry was five years older. And what did that mean? Was that he was a twenty seven year old, a cougar, which was described in Niall's words. In all honesty, it did not matter to him that he was probably developing a crush on someone whom he had known for ten months, nearly a bloody year, or maybe Niall was falling in love with Harry, he didn't know, but, little did he know, that Harry certainly had found out that he had a crush on the man, he did love him very much, was what he was thinking at the time.

In the town in which Louis and Niall were walking around, there wasn't much to do, actually. Yet it was so fun to be with his best mate. Louis was holding a soft drink that he had bought from a grocery store, and the two were just watching the beautiful scenery. "Haven't hung out with ya' for a long time, you know, alone, yeah?" The Irish accent spoke up after some time of a long, comfortable silence.