тωєℓνє

Hi lovelies!

My last update really sucked..

I really feel as if my writing sucks, if you want me to make my updates shorter with the paragraphs, please tell me. I feel as if they really suck. :/

Please tell me whether you want more dialogue, I feel really bad for making you suffer about this for the past eleven chapters.

It's just that I'm fussy with the detail of the chapters.

The baby is almost here, omfg!! Only about two more chapters until their little one is born. :))

Aweeee my gosh, this story is rated R now?! Probably because of the Lilo fight.. I apologise..

Anyways, enjoy this much better chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxxx

***

(Liam is eight months pregnant.)

Only exactly one month left until the baby was here, Liam was stoked, they were very much ready for their child's arrival. He decided that he didn't need a baby shower or anything rather, giving birth to the most glorious human being on earth was enough, plus, having his family and his husband was very nice. Liam and Louis were actually on a date, the first date they were having in ages, it was a simple one, though, because he knew that the pregnant lad didn't like to be spoiled or too many presents was a no no. He had all of his vaccinations and needles for the pregnancy, nothing else was actually necessary, the two men were very organised parents.

Their hands were sitting connected with one another whilst the two sat in an empty room full of chairs, it was early in the morning, so, there weren't many people in the building. On the way to the venue, many people had asked for autographs and photos, although they knew the condition which the celebrity was currently in, he had to hobble around like a person with a bad limp after they had been fucked senseless, they just wanted to speak and meet Liam Payne, and he had a big possibility of giving birth then and there at any time of his last month, it was actually quite scary.

What Louis had brought him to this place for was a little photo shoot, it would have worked better if the baby was there with them, but, Louis wanted to get some photos taken of the couple in Liam's current state and when their child was old enough, they would be able to do that as well, keeping some of the pictures hanging in their living room. Liam ran a hand over his sore, very large baby bump as he was leaning his head against the dark painted wall- He felt heavy and weighed down, that was what being pregnant felt like - It caused the man to feel very grotty and disgusted with his body.

"Liam Payne?" A voice called.

His head snapped to the voice. A tall, pretty, woman stood in front of the couple with a camera in her hands with a pair of thick, geeky glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose - Liam smiled at the sight of the lady - "Yes? That's me," He spoke back, looking over to his husband whom only stood up from where he was sitting and held out both of his hands to help the man up from the chair. "Thank you, love." Liam smiled.

"It's lovely to meet you, Liam," Her name appeared to be Phillipa as said on her little badge which was connected to her black shirt, what a name, he very much admired it. Liam slipped his hand into Louis' as the other was leaning against the chair to slowly help himself up. "I don't know if Louis told you why he brought you here, but, I'm helping you guys have a little cute photoshoot to show off that beauty of a baby bump you have. We do these many times a year, showing women and men that it is not disgusting to be pregnant, but very beautiful."