єιgнт

Hi lovelies!

I know that the previous chapter on When Silly Meets Single was shit but that doesn't mean you can't comment on it.

You'll get no comments if you do that. ;) so..that means I won't be updating until you commennttt.

I hope you liked the smut in the last chapter and I know it was bad but in the future there may be more if Louis and Liam get out of their comfort zones.

I think this chapter was adorable!

Go comment on my new Lirry story, 'Hidden.'

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Vote.comment.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Liam is six months pregnant.)

Things has started to become very exciting, only three months left until the baby would be born and the two married men would have a much more interesting and happy life, Liam imagined how it would be like when they were woken up in the morning with their child jumping on the bed and rustling around to get their parents to wake up, he didn't even mind, it was a nice thing to dream of. Liam and Louis were already set, having decided the names for the baby and had a few visits to the shop to buy some baby jumpsuits and clothing for bubba, but the one thing which they were missing was a crib, and some bedroom furniture, hopefully the men would take care of that. And by men, they meant Harry, Zayn and Niall.

At the moment, Louis was sitting at the desk in their bedroom whilst he was fiddling around with his mobile phone to get ahold of Liam's sisters, they hadn't visited in a very long time nor had they been in contact with them recently, so, Louis thought that it would be nice if they would be able to come over, also with Charlotte, Felicité and the twins whom were very excited about seeing their brother-in-law, the families heard that Liam was pregnant which was a wonderful blessing for them all. But, unfortunately it was hard for Nicola to make it due to the fact that she was currently a bit out of sorts, hopefully Ruth would come.

Louis' blue eyes slightly glistened as he ran them over Liam's body which was sprawled out across the bed as he was still sleeping, legs widened and that gave his husband a clear view of his pushed out and plump belly, it caused him to silently coo at the sight of his love and snap a quick photo of that position, wanting to show it to him later. Liam was also becoming a bit sore and sick lately, that was why he would be sleeping in at unusual times and snapping at his lover, Louis understood, though. He would be able to calm him down and hope for the best, Liam was being looked after very well.

His bare feet shuffled along the floor as he made his way over to sit on the edge of the mattress where Liam was laying in a deep slumber, soft snores escaping his mouth as he was doing so. He had changed very much since the pregnancy started, but, it didn't make Louis love him any less. He ran his soft fingertips along his cheek, smiling at the fact that he hadn't woken up yet and thanked The Lord for making his husband such a deep sleeper, unlike the Doncaster man, whilst he was asleep and a knock was heard on the door, he would be woken up from those things, but Liam slept through thunderstorms and tiny earthquakes, anything, really.

The thing that would wake up Liam would be Louis poking his belly button or kissing his lips in the most messy way possible, he thought that he would try both. He placed his hand against Liam's bare stomach, smiling at how large and chubby it was, he absolutely adored the sight of his baby bump, a beautiful child was inside. Louis' fingertip poked into Liam's belly button, wishing for a reaction, once a few moments had passed, he tried that movement again which made the sleeping man stir around against the bed and opened his tired eyes, spotting Louis. He was dressed in some pajama pants with a simple shirt on, his face making Liam smile.