ѕєνєη

Hi lovelies!

This authors note is short because Lilo loving is mentioned. :3

It's pretty shit because I haven't done smut before, so..

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxxx

***

(Liam is five months and three weeks pregnant.)

The bedroom was full of their professionally taken photos at the wedding, some with their family and Louis' favourite one was of when they first moved in together. Liam was sitting on top of a packed cardboard box whilst Louis was sitting on his lap, and a couple of seconds later a selfie was decided to be taken. The man found himself smiling adoringly at every single one of them, but when his gaze turned to the Doncaster lad, it was an immediate squeak which got his attention quickly. Liam used his hand to wave at the man, causing Louis to nervously chuckle and scoot closer to him on the bed.

"How are we gonna do this?"

That question was making Liam's heart jump out of his skin, he was wanting to run away by now, but he knew he couldn't, Louis was craving the lad's touch over barely any physical contact and maybe he even wanted his lips to be connected with his own, it was very nerve-wracking for Louis as well. "I've got no clue, but I would like to take it slow cause' it's our first time and I want it to be special, not a game to you," He answered quickly. Liam found that he was rambling more than he had ever done whilst married to Louis, his husband hummed and brought Liam's legs onto his lap where he began to rub his hands over his clothed legs.

From Louis' touch, it made goosebumps ripple all over his skin. He had never been touched in such a place before and he knew that was very wimpy and stupid, but it was true, and the man was actually enjoying this. The other lad brought his small and soft hand behind Liam's back before starting to linger the tips of his fingers down the lad's spine whilst his other massaged his legs that were sore from his last boxing game. "Honey, I'm as nervous as you, do not worry, alright? Let's move closer and see how it goes, I'm not here to force you into anything you're not ready for."

Liam nodded. "Thank you, Lou."

Louis then removed his hands from where they originally were, lingering his fingers down husband's arms to see how he would react from this, the man's hands and fingers were so soft that he would let him stroke his arms all day and all night, no matter how much he would want to slap him from being an absolute idiot. "Don't mention it," His voice was now a tad bit lower, wanting to impress Liam, but, he always impressed him from the littlest things."What do you want me to do, Liam?"

"Uhm, I dunno, you tell me," He shrugged. Liam's hands were laying limp his sides, due to all of the things he was feeling at that moment. "I've never had anyone touch me like this before, or make love to me like you're about to, get me now? I'm as awkward as you are, but I want this to be special . . ."

"Make love. . ."

"Yeah, what about it?" He was confused, Liam knew he would be furious if his lover was to make fun of him to call sex, 'Making love' because it was partly a beautiful thing to him despite the fact that you had to be naked for the majority of the time as you were doing it. Louis had this huge and awfully pretty smile appear on his lips, this new name making him feel more attached to Liam. He intertwined their hands together before bringing them into his lap and locked his gaze with Liam whom was raising his eyebrow at him suspiciously. "Don't make fun of me, to me it's a beautiful thing, not just sex,"