тωєηту-тωσ

Hi lovelies!

How are youuuuu?

This chapter is gonna be pree cute, in my opinion, so please comment and pay attention to this story because I really enjoy to write this fanfiction and hope you love reading it.

Idk how many chapters I'll have on this but probably thirty five or less or more.

So beware for the feels.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is four months old.)

The Tomlinson family had been on their vacation for one week, already, and two more were left until it would come to an end. Luckily, for Liam, it wasn't going as fast, which was very good for him because he had hoped that. The week was full of giggles and going to the beach multiple times, having lunch at the mall, getting photos there, Alfie seemed to love it, he was in love with this mysterious place which they called Dubai.

So - Maybe they weren't as active as they thought they would be. Some days they lounged around in their hotel after late nights of going out and having fun, sometimes their son would fall asleep in their arms and that made them feel a bit guilty because Alfie's bedtime was much before eleven at night. The lesson was learnt, and today, Liam was cooing over the child and rocking him around as Louis was attempting to make some tea, despite how sleepy he was feeling.

Louis was never the best at making tea, but his husband had taught him how to after they had tied the knot and improved since then. Which was great for him, another achievement. He was already missing home, especially Zayn, Harry and Niall, the three idiots whom deserved some big, sloppy kisses by now, because everyday, they would send Liam and Louis texts about how much they missed them, dearly. The two felt guilty.

But Louis was still trying to get over the fact that his best mate had pulled the cord.

The lad had no idea whatsoever how to accept it, how to forgive his best friend. And deep down inside, he knew he had made the wisest decision. Jarrod was going through a whole heck of a lot of shit and he needed to be let go, that was why the blonde did it, he so strongly hated to see him everyday, wearing a mask over his face, it pained him. And, then, Niall and Louis' friendship was put on a rocky edge, it was still hanging there by a thread, doing nothing.

Louis hummed under his breath, finalising the last task of his morning to make him and his lover a cuppa. It was warm and smelt so sweet, sugary, just how he liked it. He exited the kitchen area and shuffled his feet along the cold tiles of the floor, handing Liam his cuppa. The man smiling in reply with a small 'Thank you' As he didn't want to wake the baby.

He sat beside Liam. He looked very relaxed and content as he never did, Louis was cooing over how cute it was. Alfie's hands were scrunched up whilst his lips fell ajar, whining and squirming in his Daddy's grasp, they knew their baby was the cutest infant in the world, they didn't need to say more, they were certain. The man lifted him up on his shoulder when his eyes fell open, trying to get him into a comfortable position for him to sleep again. "I think he's hungry." Louis said softly.

"I fed him half an hour ago," Liam sighed - "I suppose I'll do it again." He lifted up his clean, light green shirt and rolled it up so it wouldn't fall down, tucking Alfie under and felt his lips latch on. This caused him to sigh again, as he always did whenever he was a tad tired and lean his head back whilst he was sipping on his tea.