тωєηту-ƒσυя

Hi lovelies!

I have just been thinking lately - I had no fucking idea Anna Todd was a fucking verified user.

She is famous on wattpad, very famous, but she only writes about Harry Styles and Tessa having sex and him abusing her, yelling at her, drinking. How do you get famous from that? I am deeply confused.

And also, this stupid After shit turning into a movie, what's the problem with that? People are gonna ask where she got her inspiration from and she'll be like. "Harry Styles." FUCK NO.

That's when people will be like. "Oh, so he is a whore."

Well, Harry's not! She just made a dumb move to make this fanfiction about Harry being a disgusting whore, into a movie, when he has the biggest heart in the whole world and is a fucking cupcake.

The Larry version of After is so freakin hot, but I hate the straight version because it's straight and I don't want it to be made into a movie.

So, the dedication for today goes to @liamxangel because they comment on Fat Chance when no one else really does ahaha. Thank you!

QOTD: Do you guys hate straight fanfics just as much as I do? (Ewww, so gross.)

And I have something to tell you guys!

After this chapter, there will be one more and an epilogue, I will be ending this story because I have no inspiration for it anymore and I need to get onto Fan Mail Boy.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter and remember to,

Comment.vote.fan.

-J xxx

***

(Alfie is four months and three weeks old.)

That holiday over in Dubai seemed to last about two to three weeks. It was fun, really, the warmth there made Louis want to consider moving their for him and his family's sake. But as soon as they had gotten back to Doncaster, it was like all of the warmth from their bodies and had slid into the pile of frozen ice sticking on the ground at their front door. Louis didn't understand as to why the United Kingdom was such a cold place, especially London, it was just terrible.

Out of all places, it could have been somewhere else which had their horrible curse. But, no way in hell would Louis bother to move over such a silly reason, he should have been used to the lack of warmth here, by now. He shook his head in distaste and frowned deeply as their taxi had came to a stop, Louis staying put in the vehicle as Liam hopped out with their squealing baby squirming around in his arms.

Liam was standing outside of the taxi, eyes locked with Louis', looking at him through the window. He discovered one thing, that his husband was being a baby and he needed to get over the fact that Doncaster would always be cold. A sigh fell from his lips, perching Alfie further up onto his hip. "Lou, get out, the taxi driver will charge us more, I can't afford to pay more than I already did."

Louis had simply shaken his head. The taxi driver was actually quite laid back, and luckily he had no idea as to what the boxer was saying from outside of the car, just waiting for the bill he would receive from driving these two back from the airport. "Sir, it'd be great if you could hop out, now. I have to pick up more people," The man said, taking a glance at him through the rearview mirror.