two.

It was 3:05 p.m. when we got to my parent's. I went up to the door and opened it and walked in. My mum jumped up from the couch and hugged me then Sadie.

"Darlings, how are you?" She said, kissing us on our cheeks.

"We're good Mum," I said, kissing her back on her cheek, "where's Dad?"

"Out back, you should go see him."

I went into the kitchen and out the slide door, and onto the back porch. My dad was in the swing chair.

"Dad!" I yelled, running to hug him. He stood up and grabbed me in his arms. It felt so good to hug him again.

"Baby girl, I missed you so much." He said hugging me tighter. Sadie came outside, too, and came over to my dad.

"John!" Sadie yelled, she ran and joined in on the hug and we hugged her back.

Dad led us into the house and we all sat in the living room. Mum started talking, "Okay, Arizona, Sadie, he only has 2 weeks to live." Oh no, I can't talk about this.

"I know he does, I know." I told them.

"Arizona, we want you to be here as much as you can, and I know you have work, but you have to be here as much as you can. Come every other day. For as long as you can." My mum explained. I nodded in agreement. I have to be here these next 15 days.

//

"Arizona!" Aaron yelled, pushing me playfully onto my sofa. Aaron has been coming over to my flat a lot because of the situation with my dad.

I grabbed Aaron's hand as he pushed me and he fell down with me. We stared into each others eyes, and Aaron kissed me, I kissed him back.

"I love you." I told him. He looked at me, but didn't say it back.

"Aaron, I love you." I said, grabbing his wrist and looking into his eyes.

"I need to call someone, I'll be right back." He said, picking up his phone and walking out the door. That was really, different. What's wrong with him?

I got up from the couch and went to the bar in the kitchen and looked at my phone. I looked at the date and counted the days again. 9 days.

"I need to be heading home." Aaron said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Aaron, its only 8." I protested

"I have to go, bye." He said hugging me, and I kissed his cheek and he left.

What the hell is going on?

(howelly fuck. shorter chapter than I thought it was going to be. so so so so so so so sorry. kiss kiss. PLEASE VOTE FOR IT?! even though it was shittay. mwah.

- abigail)