sixteen.

One Week Later

Tomorrow is Dan's birthday. As far as I know, Phil and Sadie both have better presents than me, and their's are already wrapped. Mine isn't even here.

"You better not plan a fucking surprise party for me tomorrow. If you do, I won't talk to you." Dan said behind me in a childish tone, causing me to jump, "Did I scare you? Sorry." He apologized.

"I'm not, I promise." I said. He joined me on the sofa and threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body. He kept moving around, trying to make us both comfortable.

He kept on trying to get comfy with me the couch, because it's small, and he wants to be close. His hands found their way around me and I ended up in his lap, a laugh on both of our lips. "I like this." He giggles. "Me too." I said back.

The front door of Dan's flat swung open to reveal a smiley, flustered Phil.

"I think I like her." Phil said, "She's so pretty," He said continuing, "and perfect, and cute. She's amazing." He said, walking to his room.

Phil and Sadie had been hanging out a lot more after me and Dan starting being together a lot. They hung out when me and Dan went on a couple dates the past week, leaving them alone together. Plus, they were together when we all hung out as a group.

Me and Dan had curled up together and watched a movie. Before I knew it, I was just on the verge of sleep. I closed my eyes and buried my face into Dan's neck more. I heard the telly click off and Dan got up, holding me in his arms. He carried me to his room and laid me on his bed. He hovered over me and leaned in, closing the space between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he tensed up a bit, but relaxed after he got used to it. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and his tongue fought mine for dominance, he won obviously. My hands found there way to his hair and his hands trailed up the side of my thigh. He went to put his hand to hold the back of my neck, but ended up touching my breast. This made him break the kiss.

"Poor coordination?" He asked.

"Poor coordination." I confirmed and we went back to kissing.

Dan laid down next to me, both of us breathless.

"You're a really good kisser." I said in between breaths.

"You too." Dan complimented, grabbing my hand.

"You'll be getting a lot more of that tomorrow." I told Dan letting go of his hand and getting up.

"I'll be looking forward to that." He said with a smirk, getting up after me.

I dug around in Dan's dresser, as I was looking for something to wear of his to bed. I spotted his university jumper and threw my t-shirt off and put that on. Dan threw me some shorts, as he grabbed his pajamas. I took off my high waisted shorts and put those on.

"You look good in my clothes." Dan said, eyeing me up and down.

"I look go in anything." I said sarcastically, flipping my hair.

"No, really. That's true." He said as he pulled me closer to him giving me a small peck on the lips. A small smile grew on my lips and my cheeks became warm.

I went into Dan's bathroom and took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I bought another one just to leave at Dan's flat, since some nights I would stay over here with him. He did the same at mine. When I was done, I went into Phil's room.

"I knew you'd start wearing his clothes to bed sometime." Phil chuckled.

"Yeah, they're quite comfy actually." I confessed, "Question."