bonus chapter - dirty secrets

I leaned over the side of the bathtub and turned the camera on and quickly sat down so my boobs didn't get in the shot.

"Oh, jesus." Dan cried.

"What, what?"

"You sat on my dick." He said, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Oh, don't complain." I laughed as I kissed his head, "We'll definitely have to cut that out."

"Hey internet!" Dan said, "We're naked."

"We're doing the Dirty Secrets Tag!" I giggled.

"Okay, question one." Dan said.

"What was your first curse word?"

"Fuck." Dan said quickly and I laughed.

"Mine was ass and I learned it from my babysitter, way back in the day." I answered, pretending to push glasses up the bridge of my nose, "Question two!"

"What was your first rated R movie?"

"Halloween when I was 9. I had the same type of closet door as the one his sister hid in and I was scared out of my mind." I laughed.

"Children of the Corn. I'm gonna admit, I screamed like a little girl, but enough about that. Question three!" He said as he put his forehead on my shoulder and I laughed at him.

"Who was your first kiss?"

Dan looked at me, "I think I've told you this. Anyways, it was a girl who smoked and I thought she was super cool and we kissed and it was disgusting. Her mouth literally tasted like a trash can."

"Mine was my gay bestfriend." I said and Dan raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "Question three!" I said as I kissed his lips.

"What do you wear to sleep?"

"Your shirt and my knickers." I said looking up to him.

"And you look fucking good in my clothes, I might say," He winked, "Sweats, boxers. Depends on how hot I am."

"Oh you're always hot." I winked back, "Have you ever cheated?"

"No."

"No." We looked up at each other and Dan kissed my cheek.

"Have you ever had a fantasy dream," I winked a few times, "about a celebrity?"

"I had that one where Miley Cyrus probed me." Dan laughed and I looked at him.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Maybe."

"I had those racy dreams about Zac Efron. Literally all I dreamed about." I joked, "Last but not least, your favorite feature about your partner?"

At the same time Dan and I answered, "Your eyes."

"Your butt." I laughed.

"I have a personality!" Dan faked hurt.

"I only love you for your body." I joked as Dan chuckled.

"Well, that was a good way to wrap it up! We tag AmazingPhil and his girlfriend, Nevaeh! So spam the fuck out of them so they'll do it!" Dan laughed as I quickly stretched out to turn off the camera.

Dan rested his hand on my bum and laughed, "I just noticed there's a duck in the water."

"Yeah, it's been watching us the whole time." I giggled.

"Well, I don't want Mr. Duck to watch us do this," He said as he threw the toy out and proceeded to do rather naughty things to me.

(they all end in sex just saying. im fucked up.)