twenty-one: part two

I slowly and tiredly rolled the suitcase through the station, looking for my grandmother. I had been aimlessly wandering this large space for at least 30 minuets, still not seeing her.

I plopped down on the floor against the wall. My phone vibrated, again. I've been getting nonstop calls from everyone. I pulled out my phone and I went into the settings, blocking Phil, Sadie, and Dan.

Once I put my phone up, I saw a pair of arms waving, quite frantically.

"Arizona!" My grandma's voice said. I quickly got up, grabbing my bags and walking over to my grandma, engulfing her in a hug.

"Come on dear, let's go to the car. I want you to tell me about this boy." She said.

I looked at her shocked, "How did you know..?"

"Grandma always knows."

2 Months Later

I wobbled into the kitchen, obviously too hung over from last night, my grandma handing me some water.

"Didn't I say not to come into my house drunk? But that's exactly what happened! If you do this again, you're going to have to go back! Boy troubles or not." She said.

"You wouldn't make me go back, no way." I retorted.

"I can't have you coming into my clean house, drunk, and with some guy you picked up out of the pub!" She said sternly.

"I didn't bring someone back." I stated.

"You did, but I kicked him out before he got his muddy shoes on my carpet." She looked away and went back into the kitchen to finsh her food she had been making, "Oh, and I got you some lady things, they're on the floor in your room."

I thanked her and went back into my room to make myself look less zombie like. I scoped up the tampons and pads and threw them on my bed. I went to my dresser and pulled out some maroon skinny jeans and a white cropped t-shirt. I slipped on my black toms and went to my bathroom, bringing along my lady things to put away.

"Speaking of my period.." I said to myself. I hadn't had my period this month. Or last month, now that I think about it. As I was 22, it was far from irregular, being that I've had it for about ten years.

That's when being pregnant came into question.

The last person I had sex with was Dan.

"Holy shit." I said, beginning to tear up, "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." I quickly walked into the kitchen. My grandma saw the commotion, running over to me.

"Honey, honey, what is it?" She asked.

I paused, more tears slipped down my cheeks, "I think I'm pregnant."

(MEGA SORRY OKAY IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE SO LITTLE OKAY IM SORRY ITS JUST SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND IM HAVING SOME WRITERS BLOCK TRYING TO GET THE STORY TO WHERE I WANT IT TO BE SO EVERYTHING IS HAPPY AND ITLL BE OVER

BUT THERES SO MUCH SHIT IM SORRY! I WILL UPDATE QUICKER.

IM WORKING REALLY HARD ON ON FOUR OTHER BOOKS + THIS ONE

ITS HARD

IM V SORRY ILY ALL THANK YOU

-abby)