nineteen.

I woke up to Dan tracing circles on my collarbone. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed this moment. He rubbed little circles, then big circles. He blew cool air on the circles and kissed that spot. Then, he moved to a new spot. He did this about three time until I let a giggle slip.

"That tickles." I laughed. Dan chuckled and I opened my eyes. Immediately, Dan pecked my lips.

"Good morning, baby." He said, pecking my lips again, "Do you want me to make you breakfast?" He asked. "And, maybe we could go out today, if you wanted too."

"Dan, if you're trying to sweet talk me into having sex with you again, you really don't have to try, as I'm going to say yes anyways." I told Dan matter of factly.

"I just wanted to treat my beautiful princess to a nice day," He said while booping my nose, "but, what the hell."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him close to me, kissing him. I hadn't moved my legs much yet, but when I did, it was just a little sore. It wasn't too bad, so I let us continue.

"I want you to fuck me." I told him, his eyes got wide and he looked away, smiling. "You made love to me last night, and it was soft and amazing. But, I want you to fuck me. Rough and hard, mind blowing good."

Dan was hovering over me, his eyes big, smile wide, and I could feel him getting hard from my choice of words. He began kissing me passionately, but rough and needing. His legs on either side of me, slightly grinding me. It got more rough and he was grinding on me hard, kissing my neck as I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair. Dan was running his hands up and down my sides.

There was a knock at the door and Dan, in one swift motion, jumped off of me and laid down next to me, covering his lower self with a blanket and making it seem like he didn't just have a boner. "We'll finish this later." He said.

Phil walked in smiling, "Hey guys."

"Hey." Dan and I said in unison.

"Is anyone going to make food?" He asked, typical Phil.

"I was, just give us a minuet." Dan answered.

"Okay, thanks!" Phil said as he walked out and closed the door. Dan sighed with relief. Phil opened the door again, popping his head in, "And, could you maybe not moan so loud when you guys are getting it on? I was trying to sleep." He asked before closing the door again. My cheeks flushed a pink and Dan buried his face in his pillow.

"Could you go make the food? I don't want Phil to see this. I'll take you shopping, I promise." He groaned into the pillow.

"Sure, babe." I giggled, kissing Dan's temple.

I walked into the kitchen to see Phil had already put the stuff out for pancakes.

"Wow, the struggle of choosing what to make just left me. I wonder why?" I laughed. Phil sat at the bar and he pushed the ingredients closer to me. I rubbed Phil's head and started making his beloved pancakes.

"Ya know, Sadie is coming over tonight." Phil beamed.

"Awe! I love you guys." I told Phil and he just smiled. I finished the pancakes and gave some to Phil, put some on a plate for Dan, and got one for me. Dan came in wearing black jeans and a tie dye shirt.

"You are going to be so hot." I told him.

"The shopping center has air conditioning, I think." He said back.

"You better hope they do." I scoffed.

We finished breakfast and Dan and I found our way to the shopping center. We had a few bags, mostly just clothes for the both of us, when Dan wandered off.

"Dan, where are you going?" I asked as I followed. He turned around and gripped my hand and winked at me and I felt weak, considering what he was going to do to me tonight.

Dan dragged me into Victoria's Secret and I giggled.

"God, you're adorable." I said as I became amused with him. He pulled some lingerie off the racks and held it up to me.

"You'd look hot as fuck in this." He smirked, "Go try it on." Dan ushered me to a dressing room. When I was closing the door, Dan hopped into the room with me.

"No, Dan." I told him.

"Please, I just want to see how it looks on you. I know you'll look damn fine in it." He begged.

My cheeks flushed, but I managed to pry his hands from the doorframe and shut the door quickly, locking it. Dan whined constantly as I stripped my clothes from my body. I took the lingerie and carefully put the two pieces on.

I had to admit, Dan wasn't wrong. I looked nice. My body fit the clothing perfectly, bringing out my curves.

"Can I see you now?" Dan asked as he put his head on the door, causing it to thump.

"No," I smiled mischievously to myself, "you'll have to wait for tonight." Dan groaned, which made me chuckle, I loved winding him up.

I peeled the underwear from my body and put my original clothes on. When I opened the door, Dan pouted at me and I gave him a look. We linked hands and walked to the counter where a lady rung us up.

My back pocket vibrated and I immediately pulled it out and checked the notification. Sadie had texted me.

I think tonight's the big night!

I quickly sent a reply, smiling.

Oh my god. Get some!

I put my phone back and paid for the lingerie, which was embarassing to buy in store. Dan and I walked hand in hand to another store. As I was looking through clothes, and Dan was behind me with his arms around my waist, my phone vibrated again.

"Babe, your butt is vibrating." Dan laughed. He pulled my phone out of my pocket for me and gave it to me.

Phil awkwardly told me last night before I closed the door to come over tonight because he wanted to show me something. Yeah..

Smooth moves Phil. I typed back, then put my phone back in my pocket.

"What she say?" Dan asked me.

I snickered, "Sadie believes that Phil and her are going to fuck." A laughed erupted from Dan.

"Go Phil!" He laughed.

By the time we weren't a laughing mess anymore, we were walking down the pavement with the things we bought. When we turned into the lot of our building, Dan stopped me.

"When we get home, put some nice clothes on, I'm taking you out for dinner." He told me and my face curled into a smile.

(it's very hard to write smut and sexy times sorry.

and aye! i'm almost done with the book & with the end of the month rolling around, i decided it's time to start posting now! yay!

-abby)