six.

"Let me help you," he said looking at me, "whatever your name is." He stared at me and I think he could see my soul through my eyes. I stopped staring and looked down, then I looked back up.

"No, it's okay, I can do it." I said through my tears. I was still crying, but I couldn't stop them, I wasn't like sobbing, there was just tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No, you're obviously need some help with this. You're having a breakdown, let me help." He said looking into my eyes again. I nodded. He was right. I needed help. It was weird, I kept all my emotions down inside and when everything went wrong, I just exploded.

Dan put up his hood again and put his hands out to help me up. I took both of them and he pulled me up with ease. Wow, he was strong

"Do you have a car?" He asked.

"Out of gas." I told him.

"Phone?" He asked.

"Its dead and I just cracked it. I just said these things in my mental breakdown." I said showing him my phone and sighing. He came closer and touched my clothes.

"I'm sorry, you said a lot. But you're soaking wet." He pointed out.

"Yeah, it's really cold." I told him as goosebumps came up on my arms. Dan grabbed my hand and pulled me under the tree. It was still raining hard but the tree made is not as bad. Dan pulled off my thin, brown sweater and laid it on the ground. I standing in front of Dan Howell in a tank top that didn't cover me well. Dan looked at me and looked at my chest quickly and then back at my face. I started blushing.

"Take it off." He ordered.

"What?" I said caught off guard.

"Your tank top. It's wet, too. Take it off," he said pulling of his dryish hoodie. I could see his white t-shirt and it was being pulled up a little, his red boxers were plain to see. I blushed even more, but I hid it with my wet hair. "and put this on." He said handing me his hoodie. I looked at him a little concerned.

"Oh! I won't look, I promise." He said. I wasn't sure though. I saw him look at my chest, I don't know if knows that I saw, but I did. I turned around just in case and took it off and quickly put his hoodie on. I turned back around and he had his hands over his eyes.

"It's okay now." I told him. He took his hands off his face and looked at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

The rain had subsided some and it was just sprinkling. Dan walked out from the tree and went and picked up my Starbucks cup and threw it away. He picked up one of the bags and put the chips, cereal, the bread even though it was smushed some, the lunch meat, bacon, and the few cans of soup that hadn't been badly damaged. He put the rest of the items in the trash that weren't salvageable.

He picked up my purse from under the bench and gave it to me. He carried the few groceries I had and we walked down the sidewalk. It had finally stopped raining but there were puddles in places. We hadn't said anything yet. I decided to start a conversation.

"Arizona." I said.

"What? Like the state? With Phoenix?" He asked.

"No, no. That's my name. You didn't know, so there." I told him.

"Do people call you Phoenix?" He asked me.

"Nope."

"Can I call you that?"

"Sure, I guess." I smiled.

"So, do you live somewhere?"

"No, I'm homeless." I told him, he stopped and looked at me.