fifteen.

Dan's POV

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. I wanted to say more, but I turned around and left.

"What happened?" Sadie asked me.

"Um, she just wants to be left alone for tonight." I told her then I walked out if their flat.

I would have told her that I loved her, too, but I love Addie, too. I never thought she loved me. I can remember the day I knew I was absolutely head over heels for her like it was yesterday.

I turned my attention away from the film and onto Arizona. God, she looked beautiful. She was like perfection.

I wanted to lay down, but this couch was too small.

"Can I lay in your lap?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She asked back. She must've not been paying attention, thinking maybe? What I would pay to just hear some of her thoughts.

"Can I lay in your lap? I wanted to lay down, but you're on the sofa, too."

"Oh, yeah, that's fine." She said. She sat up off of me and set the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. I laid down in her lap and her hands were lingering on my shoulders. I grabbed her hands and laid them on my head.

"I like it when people play with my hair." I told her. She started running her hands through my hair and I closed my eyes and smiled.

I was really head over heels for her.

I don't know what to do. Maybe I should talk about this with Phil. He knew my feelings for Arizona. Yeah, my feelings are stronger for her, but I gave up on ever loving me back a long time ago.

I turned a corner and I was at my building. I walked inside and got on the lift. I called Addie, but I didn't get an answer. Once the lift stopped, I walked off and strolled to my flat.

"Can you, like get off?" I heard Phil say before I even opened the door. When I opened the door, Addie was sitting almost on top of Phil, kissing his collarbone.

"Get out." I said loud enough for Addie to hear me.

"What? Oh fuck, Dan." She said.

"I said get off of my bestfriend and get the hell out of my flat!" I yelled at her.

"Dan, no baby, Danny." She pleaded.

"Get out!" I yelled and she looked at the floor defeated and walked out.

"Thank you for getting her off of me. That was crazy." Phil spoke up after she left.

"Yeah, whatever." I said.

"What's on your mind?" Phil asked.

"Arizona told me she loved me." I said to Phil.

"Really? Because Sadie and her got into a fight about you guys." Phil told me.

"Jesus christ." I said, "I have to go Phil, I'll be back."

"Are you taking the car, because you just walked over to Arizona's like 2 times." Phil asked.

"Nope." I said and walked out.

Arizona's POV

There was a knock at the door. I cleaned up the tears off of my face.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and it was Sadie. She came over and hugged me.

"Come and watch a movie with me." Sadie instructed. I agreed and followed her into the living room. We picked a movie and Sadie made popcorn. Movies always made me feel better.