fourteen.

2 Months Later.

It's been about 2 months since I fell in love with Dan. One month since Dan and Addie became official.

My feelings for Dan keep getting bigger. More, prominent, and noticeable. But, I don't think Dan has ever noticed me staring at him longingly, looking at his eyes too long, or staring at his lips, just want it to happen. I've stopped trying to tell Dan how I really feel.

Today, Phil wanted for me and Sadie to come over because Dan would be hanging out with Addie all day because it's their one month anniversary. I almost said no, but I knew how Phil was feeling, Dan kinda had to keep to Addie, but then also hang with all of us. But, he couldn't do both, as Addie couldn't stand anyone of us.

"Arizona, let's go!" Sadie yelled from the front door. I got up annoyed, I really didn't want to go. I trudged to the door and Sadie handed me my purse.

"Thanks." I said hazily and we walked to the car. Sadie decided to drive as she thought I'd probably not drive to Dan's flat, but in the opposite direction.

"Just pretend like you don't care. I know you do care, but just pretend that it doesn't phase you and she might not try to make you jealous. She knows that it does." Sadie said.

"Have you noticed she tries to flirt with Phil, too? But, of course those unsuspecting bastards don't notice." I told her.

"Yeah! I have, she just doesn't have enough men on her." She said. Thank god, I thought I was the only one.

"Do you think they've had sex?" I asked. The thought of Addie getting what she wanted from Dan made me cringe.

"Well, uh, Arizona. I hope you know that I don't think about Dan's sex life. But, I know he's not that kind of guy. He'd definitely would wait longer than a month." She said.

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, stupid question."

We pulled into the parking lot and Sadie turned to me before we got out, "You don't care."

"I don't care."

We went inside and got onto the lift. I pressed the button to go to floor 8. Once the lift stopped we got out and I kept repeating the words, I don't care, in my head. They usually left the door unlocked so we just walked in.

Dan and Addie were on the couch making out.

Oh god.

I don't care, it's okay.

"Hey Dan! Nice to see you again! It's been a while. You always are too busy to come over anymore!" I said, interrupting their make out session. Sadie kicked my shin.

"No, I don't care." I whispered to her.

"Hey, Phoenix!" Dan said, embarrassed, but making Addie get off him. He put his hand on the back of his neck and got up. He hastily gave me a hug, a quick and short one.

"Yeah, well, we came to hang with Phil. Happy one month." I said to him, and with that I stalked off to Phil's room, dragging Sadie with me.

When we opened the door, Phil was sitting on his bed and typing away on his phone. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I pulled it out.

@AmazingPhil - @arizonalane WHERE ARE YOU

Phil's gaze shot up to meet ours and he chuckled and typed on his phone again. My phone buzzed again.

@AmazingPhil- @arizonalane oh there you are

"Wow." I said to Phil.

"Yeah, bad timing to send that out." Phil said stifling another laugh.